Charlie Adam

Whatever shards of any integrity I have left would be well and truly blown away if I had to hideout in Fintry, TT.

Feckin strange place that it is, but BFDJ and chico just aboot sum the place up.
☘️HH SP☘️

Aye, won a bagpipe competition there in September 78, then 7yrs later spending 6wks working there. Some weird folk, probably from the inbreeding, aye many a fine fumble in Fintry wae a lassie who managed her Da's farm a few miles outside of Scotland's A***hole

☘️HH SP☘️

Aye, won a bagpipe competition there in September 78, then 7yrs later spending 6wks working there. Some weird folk, probably from the inbreeding, aye many a fine fumble in Fintry wae a lassie who managed her Da's farm a few miles outside of Scotland's A***hole
Think I live in the toilet pan of Scotland, perception is everything and well the a$%^hole might sound like a bad place but at least it gets wiped clean every time it has some crap to deal with. the lavvy has the luxury of staring at A$%^holes dicks and fuds everytime any old kack about to go down. No quite as bad as getting flushed after every a$%^hole drops you with his shish :p:p:p:p and the only joy is getting bleach poured down the hatch trump style.

Back