Charlie Adam

Charlie Adam is confusing the grumbling he is hearing with the rumbling πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ coming out of his arse.
I remember years ago I just jumped the train and picked a cup match to watch at random.

St Mirren were playing well in championship versus Motherwell playing ok in premier

St Mirren gubbed Motherwell that day.

Was an enjoyable match and there was a superstar midfielder (in my mind that day) who dominated game for St Mirren.

Had no idea who he was other than Charlie Adam.

Turns out he was on loan as youth from rangers.

Pity I thought. Cause he looked a player :p:p:p:p

Charlie Adam is confusing the grumbling he is hearing with the rumbling πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨ coming out of his arse.
The thing is, who in the actual fuck cares . The Celtic team? Aye they're sitting waiting for Chuckie, Huttie or whomsoever is spouting shite as they really read that crap. Why oh why do we make a thread based on the inane ramblings of a now Dundee Superhero. What a Marvel.

Captain Fuckall and his mates

with his limitations, hunnary and pace , he wasnt that bad technically as a player. Pretty good and hit good burst of form down south at times.
Belter of a transfer for the huns.
As above he will get a bit of column space. Or radio. Or blogger interviews.

F all really when his sisters pants are better than he ever will be.

Its age old the auld sibling rivals right back to biblical times of kecks and barely able

Charlie sis was ma
Darlin ma darlin ma darlin
His sis was ma darlinnnnn
Her kecks wer made a gold

Roberto had a good tune, the accuracy of it and my interpretation of it is both derogatory and ill advised.

Sure rab the old shagger wouldnt of minded my 2020 remix ken

As for 2020 charlie ...keep at it.
Your patter is fuel for the Tim alchemy devision

Last edited:
Charlie sis was ma
Darlin ma darlin ma darlin
His sis was ma darlinnnnn
Her kecks wer made a gold

Roberto had a good tune, the accuracy of it and my interpretation of it is both derogatory and ill advised.

Sure rab the old shagger wouldnt of minded my 2020 remix ken

As for 2020 charlie ...keep at it.
Your patter is fuel for the Tim alchemy devision
Charlie Adam πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ i say good luck to him a very very average player who got fuckin lucky fair play but Charles you are another cunt who cannot put two sentences together that makes sense πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a very very lucky guy who only twelve months ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuck it gonna leave it there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚despardo

Back