Charlie Adam

The sevvies let him go 0.5m without a sell on clause. Two years later he was was sold for 12m. Nae wonder they went bust and died. He's another Fintry fuck like that fat bastard Derek Johnstone. The only rumbling he hears is the stomach o his fat Fintry mate.
Another total sham artist, but he could have easily fitted in in the Hull' or in Kirkton too (sorry Rich) what with him being a total hun and that.

Always found it ironic when Celtic fans sang aboot his sister's pants. There was never a Fintry lassie who was ever born that got any use oot a pair o' knickers

Was Charlie Adam not on some BBC Scotland show called My Blue Heaven all about Deidco's youth set-up? Remember it starred that conveyor belt of talent that Murray and Advocaat promised the bears (I think Chris Burke and Boab FTP Malcolm were the only "players" to "succeed" as a result of £10millions investment). I'm sure I've seen a wee clip of this on the telly a couple of years back before a Scotland or Liverpool game.

Wher hiv you been hidin?
Up North-West way wie one of the lads, Michael. It was like a throwback to a bygone era wie their pagan rituals and aversion to technology. I pulled oot my lighter and they thought I was a warlock!!!

Came in handy for setting that wicker man ablaze right enough.........shame aboot the copper though. He was probably a hun anyway, so no great loss.

Up North-West way wie one of the lads, Michael. It was like a throwback to a bygone era wie their pagan rituals and aversion to technology. I pulled oot my lighter and they thought I was a warlock!!!

Came in handy for setting that wicker man ablaze right enough.........shame aboot the copper though. He was probably a hun anyway, so no great loss.
Hope yi kept the Pen hidden SP if they see that your gettin burned at the stake ya Hufflepuff yi 😂😂

HH 😂

Charlie Adam on Sportsound said he was not afraid of Covid and that players should just get on with it. His rationale was if players get it they are fit and healthy. Aye, Charlie they were also fit and healthy when they ended up with long term damage, dementia and MND as the long term effect scars appeared,
Covid is not about your physical state its about you been prudent and not passing it to people less fortunate to not have the physicality to fend it off, regardless of what you think it does damage either short term or long term weak or healthy, if it was simply a case of you get it and it goes away itself in the future and you get strong with no long term scars, they would not be looking for vaccines to fight it, they have to create vaccines for the flu, why, because you fucking hun retard it does not leave, it simply goes dormant and rises again and covid will also come back in many forms and guises.
You may be healthy and think thats fine, but should you get it through your no care attitude, thik of this, in the future the NHS are going to be at breaking point again from respiratory issues that have surfaced from the days of the pandemic, it my not kill you in the present but it may in the future, do we have an estimate or any inkling to the effects to come, no, but we know what organs are been damaged.

Did you forget to check in with MD advising you of your plans? He's been up all night (he wasn't worried about you or anything like that, he just does the nightshift drinking Stella while watching boaxsets).

Charlie Adam on Sportsound said he was not afraid of Covid and that players should just get on with it. His rationale was if players get it they are fit and healthy. Aye, Charlie they were also fit and healthy when they ended up with long term damage, dementia and MND as the long term effect scars appeared,
Covid is not about your physical state its about you been prudent and not passing it to people less fortunate to not have the physicality to fend it off, regardless of what you think it does damage either short term or long term weak or healthy, if it was simply a case of you get it and it goes away itself in the future and you get strong with no long term scars, they would not be looking for vaccines to fight it, they have to create vaccines for the flu, why, because you fucking hun retard it does not leave, it simply goes dormant and rises again and covid will also come back in many forms and guises.
You may be healthy and think thats fine, but should you get it through your no care attitude, thik of this, in the future the NHS are going to be at breaking point again from respiratory issues that have surfaced from the days of the pandemic, it my not kill you in the present but it may in the future, do we have an estimate or any inkling to the effects to come, no, but we know what organs are been damaged.
Going by his attention seeking rantings he's been lickin his own pants ,what is it with inbred dumb huns who have all become viral experts during a pandemic ,you want the world to listen to you try putting a mask on the right way ya inbred windae lickin fkwits

Hey tumshie heid did ye get lost looking for the London road?..don't think it's in the North West..try the east end of Glasgow next time bawbag..it's right ootside Celtic park.

fkn warlock my arse haha..they probably thought ye were an escapee fae the local loony bin..or a miybe even a spaceman..it's always good tae read yer pish sp it cheers me up..thanks buddy👍

Hey tumshie heid did ye get lost looking for the London road?..don't think it's in the North West..try the east end of Glasgow next time bawbag..it's right ootside Celtic park.

fkn warlock my arse haha..they probably thought ye were an escapee fae the local loony bin..or a miybe even a spaceman..it's always good tae read yer pish sp it cheers me up..thanks buddy👍
You're welcome Freddie, I always like to put a smile on the face of a wee purple bhun, especially seeing as you've got fuck all else to laugh aboot.

Hey, you'd do alright up North, pal.........they've got a thing aboot deformed cloven-hooved creatures like yourself! It reminds them of the old pagan worship days. You might even get your nat king fae the local goat! That would be right up your Khyber Pass, mate.

Cheers buddy......

You're welcome Freddie, I always like to put a smile on the face of a wee purple bhun, especially seeing as you've got fuck all else to laugh aboot.

Hey, you'd do alright up North, pal.........they've got a thing aboot deformed cloven-hooved creatures like yourself! It reminds them of the old pagan worship days. You might even get your nat king fae the local goat! That would be right up your Khyber Pass, mate.

Cheers buddy......

What were you up the North West for?..wis it for the beautiful panoramic sea views, the tranquil lochs or the amazing towering mountains..or wiz it for the sheep.??

Latest posts

Back