Charlie Nicholarse

Lubos left peg

I'm not old enough to remember Charlie as a Celtic player. I've seen videos of his goals. All I know of the man is that he will take any opportunity to have a go at Celtic. What happened that made him dislike us so much? Is there any Celtic fan out there who still likes this man?

Never liked this Twat I remember even when I was as a young Bhoy.
this wee dick would stick the boot in at Celtic at every chance.

There’s been so many ex players who left our great club as heroes only to quickly grab the blue pound at any opportunity... Talking positively about Celtic does nothing for your media career, Charlie Nic didn’t take long to suss that out and is one of the worst offenders out there

He is one in a short list eh them always got a wee dig ready to give us wee prick that’s all he is good at bloody talking shit and that Roy Keane on the Europa league highlights never a nice thing to say there both bampots win lose or draw good times and bad we stick together behind the Bhoys HH

Word goes he used to be The Pin- Up Boy O Maryhill.
Now...just another Celtic basher ,anything to please the media.
Mind you he always did seek publicity on and off the park.

Anyone know why he is so anti Celtic in his comments?
Been like it for years and never understood it!
He’s like most of the other ex Celtic players now working in the media. They go out of there way to slag Celtic off. Not like the ex Sevconians, they don’t hide their allegiances.

Nicholas - the player - was sensational for Celtic the first time around. What a talent he wasted, thus the bitterness.

I'm not old enough to remember Charlie as a Celtic player. I've seen videos of his goals. All I know of the man is that he will take any opportunity to have a go at Celtic. What happened that made him dislike us so much? Is there any Celtic fan out there who still likes this man?
He is a arsehole of a guy , who thinks he’s billy big baws, ignorant man no better than the judas

Never a Celtic man. No fan would carry on like that. A self serving leather trouser wearing prick. I used to chant his name when I was in my early teens. Now wish the jump the dyke bastard had never been anywhere near Paradise. Hate my eyes for looking at him.

Oh dear, from Celtic hero to a figure of fun.
All the comments have put a smile on my face.
Keep them coming ,I have had a stressful day at work.

Charlie,Unfortunately,is Just a Media Poodle,with Zero Credibility...His Mangling Misuse Of the English Language in His Summaries Make Him a Figure Of Fun,With His Broadcasting Colleagues....APity,Really,Because I Am Sure that,Deep Inside,the Celtic Fan In Him Wants To Leap Out,But For Reasons Known Only To Him. He suppresses it...

Seems to enjoy putting a negative spin on Celtic wins a lot of the time. Needs a good clip round the ear would sort him rightly.

I think the real problem with Charlie Nicholas is one of resentment. He feels snubbed by Celtic that he doesn’t get the attention given to say, McStay or Larsson and thinks his face should be on one of the banners around the park.
His negativity about Celtic is all just bitterness that he has been rejected by his own.
All in my humble opinion of course!!!!!

Rangers guys in the media don't often criticise Rangers or Sevco. Very reluctant to which goes hand in hand with their fans. Will moan and boo at the game but rarely question the overall goings on at the club's before and after 2012.
We on the other hand take great interest in Celtic up and down, and pressure is put in quickly if things are going wrong off the pitch just as much as on. This feeds into the ex players for Celtic who start of with legitimate criticisms, get bags of media attention and think, brilliant, I'll get paid when I moan about Celtic.
A few guys fallen into this trap.

I remember one night, during Nicholas’s second spell at Celtic. It was a cold night, Celtic we’re going through a poor spell at the time. Nicholas gets subbed. I went to The Granary in Shawlands after the game. Nicholas comes in, I hear him talking to someone he knew, says to him, “I shouted over to the bench, hey Scotty, get me aff” Refering to Brian Scott, the physio at that time. Not interested in playing for the jersey at all. Complete waste of space, and an arsehole to boot. Talks utter garbage as well.

Back