Chats Buzzin Tonight

Meeting up with a great old pal on sat afternoon for a couple of pints, he's been over in Derry for Paddys Day and he's going to fill me in on all the craic he had. My boy is knocking the door of his 18th birthday so it will be juice for him, maybe a bite to eat and thats about it, I'll try and catch some football although I never go out my way to watch Scotland anymore since the SFA thought it was cool to cheat all clubs bar the deid one. Family and friends pal, doesn't get better, hope you're doing well pal.

Meeting up with a great old pal on sat afternoon for a couple of pints, he's been over in Derry for Paddys Day and he's going to fill me in on all the craic he had. My boy is knocking the door of his 18th birthday so it will be juice for him, maybe a bite to eat and thats about it, I'll try and catch some football although I never go out my way to watch Scotland anymore since the SFA thought it was cool to cheat all clubs bar the deid one. Family and friends pal, doesn't get better, hope you're doing well pal.

I am B. I agree time off should be spent with loved ones.

???

So as its not and this is general chat participate or not at your choice.

Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

Me im having a night in then working Saturday.

Im looking forward to it.

What about yeez ?
Going for dinner with the grandkids. Hoping to talk Mrs Weedoc into driving and sneak a few servers in, home feet up and a lovely bottle of Red (probably Spanish) wine. Night shift on Sunday. A bit of a mixed bag.

I now live about 80 miles south of San Francisco, so it's an easy trip. I lived there for about 10 years. Great city.

Dont know much about it other than big movies and earthquake possibilities, but Just the fact its warm, rich in history and a very interesting for a tourist, think id love the place. probably couldnt afford long enough to fully grasp the full experience but one day maybe just maybe have the cash for a big road trip type US tour and San Fransisco sounds magic to me.

Dont know much about it other than big movies and earthquake possibilities, but Just the fact its warm, rich in history and a very interesting for a tourist, think id love the place. probably couldnt afford long enough to fully grasp the full experience but one day maybe just maybe have the cash for a big road trip type US tour and San Fransisco sounds magic to me.

Ano people that have went and said SF is mad pricey.

Fk that.

Much cheapness ???

Back