Chats Buzzin Tonight

Bet you can’t wait for you bus pass !hh

Dont think ill get that old hahahaha
Besides they will move the goalposts soon.
Get your pension when you reach 110 and bus pass if you collected enough bus ticktes while of working age all registered on the chip they put in our brain.

After brexit Scotland will be turned into a big Jail a bit like australia once was, hahahahahahahaha

What am I doing this weekend eh......

Well nothing much was planned until the phone went yesterday, now I'm off down to the Golden Jubilee today for a triple bypass operation on Friday, so I will most probably spend the weekend in intensive care, for months now I've been waiting and wondering when, and also what Celtic games I would miss, but with perfect timing our wonderful NHS have me in on an international weekend, love it.

Well nothing much was planned until the phone went yesterday, now I'm off down to the Golden Jubilee today for a triple bypass operation on Friday, so I will most probably spend the weekend in intensive care, for months now I've been waiting and wondering when, and also what Celtic games I would miss, but with perfect timing our wonderful NHS have me in on an international weekend, love it.
Speedy recovery to you mate ?

Hope you have a speedy recovery too.

get well and a speedy recovery, 50 need ye back for the treble treble, ynwa!

Jesus 50........that's some kind of harsh on your mellow.

I don't really know what to say other than that you and your family will be in my thoughts and that I wish you good health and a speedy recovery.

There's more important things than football, 50.........this happens to be one of these times when that is definitely the case.

You just focus on getting better and let us know how you're getting on.

HH GBWY

Good luck 50 pal,and a quick recovery.(y)

All the very best mate...?

Aw fifty, sorry to hear that and i know it will play on your mind after it too.

Please accept all the counselling support after it because it will help.

A lot of people are worried after surgery about their limitations and the eternal what if.., they never want to worry family so end up stressed which is nowhere near ideal in those circumstances.

Please ensure you have a support network you can talk to about your troubles after it.

It will bring you a sense of peace in horrendous circumstance.

Keep you in my prayers Fifty.

Stay strong and the surgery will benefit.

HH and God Bless my good friend ☘️

Take care 50 take all the help and advice on your way to a full recovery. All our thoughts and prayers are with you.

HH ☘️??

Members online

No members online now.

Back