Chris suttons comments today

Winter

Having read Chris Sutton comments on the trouble Celtic will face when come the seasons end we will lose boyata, Benkovic, Weah, Burke, Toljan. It will require a major rebuild going tor 9iar. I was quite surprised reading the James Forrest blog (which I love to read) it seemed as though james is saying Sutton is talking nonsense. I practically agree with everything james has to say though he said he'll write more about his thoughts soon. I for one agree with Sutton on this one. We are looking at a massive overhaul in the summer I'm worried as the board have shown no signs in recent windows where they are willing to spend to fill the vacated positions. Whatever happens it's going to require new signings loans or not and for those players to gell quickly especially at the back. I just hope that when 8 is secured the board back the manager in that crucial period where 10 will be within touching distance. Or as Sutton said we will be facing major problems when so many players leave HH!!

Read the article as well, but think Chris Sutton is jumping the gun here, we KNOW that their WILL be changes at the club for the new season,????but asking BR to clarify his intentions at this moment is daft ,for fck sake Chris,come tae grips !sometimes think he likes to hear his own voice or whatever !!!!!we get enough negatives from all the other sods in the media/press,don’t need this ,?the time is not now to criticism we are in a good position in the league ,could/ should have been better,always like reading James Forrest as well,come on the hoops hh

it's common knowledge who will.be leaving so it's board and management who will need to replace them at the end of the season big Chris just at the wind up to get people worked up

Reactions: Ray
it's common knowledge who will.be leaving so it's board and management who will need to replace them at the end of the season big Chris just at the wind up to get people worked up
Yes, a case of shut up Chris, things will pan out themselves,you don’t know what is going to happen,or is it ‘just because’hh

Back