Like a ok guy in an interview with
Piers Morgan,
when they show him unseen footage
of his dad 27 minute n he was looking for a
women called Edna who gave him n his wee
Pals left over burgers fae McDonald’s
13 minutes. Google it.. how things change
HH
In fairness, mate, Satan himself would come across as an alright guy if he was sat by Piers Morgan.

A nice collection of dribbles I never seen till today

Was a big name but whenever I watched a game he played in he wasn't that great, but some of the stuff in this video are better than Messi and Ronaldo

Dunno much about Baggio tbh

But he clearly was a superstar on his game.

A nice collection of dribbles I never seen till today

Was a big name but whenever I watched a game he played in he wasn't that great, but some of the stuff in this video are better than Messi and Ronaldo

Dunno much about Baggio tbh

But he clearly was a superstar on his game.

Knee injuries wrecked the guys career but what a player he was ,deserved that world cup in 94!Sure he won the Ballon dor that year .

Just reading that CR7 has tested positive for covid 19 just a day or two after he was presented with a pair of red and gold boots inscribed with CR100 on the side to commemorate his 100 goals fir Portugal. It's hard to say whether or not many of the players around the world would have tested positive or not, one thing theres no doubting though is that many would not have caught the virus had they not had to mix with a 25 man international squad then play against another international squad ( or 3 to be precise in the space of a week') making a mockery of the tough sanctions in place in order to stop the spread of covid19 , instead these international games are doing their part in spreading the virus quicker if anything.

Back