Christmas

Family Christmas dinner at our place
Big fire in the hearth
I hope we get a White Christmas, as we have the past few years
Nothing like playing in the snow with our Granddaughter, these are precious memories, you cannot buy
The snow, always makes the place look nice
I used to collect donations of clothes, sleeping bags and stuff for the local Women's shelter and local Homeless shelter & deliver them the week before Christmas
Unable to do it this year, due to health reasons and time constraints, but always try to give something back
Wishing you and yours, the very BEST for the coming season
HH

Big fire in the hearth
Nothing like playing in the snow with our Granddaughter, these are precious memories, you cannot buy
I used to collect donations of clothes, sleeping bags and stuff for the local Women's shelter and local Homeless shelter & deliver them the week before Christmas
Unable to do it this year, due to health reasons and time constraints, but always try to give something back
HH
And right back at you Dill hope you have a good Thanksgiving , Xmas and a great New year. And Better Health for you and all the Family and Beau

HH ๐Ÿ€

Big fire in the hearth
HH
Can't beat a big roaring fire ,

This festive season I'll be mostly laughing at huns.
jesse.jpg
CENTER]

Back