Christmas

Unfortunately Christmas has become a chore. Another job to do along with the hoovering. The marketing, the Xmas films all starting in late august early september gets you fed up with the whole money grabbing corporate profit orientated sham. I tรญry to ignore it all and join in around december 20 but just don't have the enthusiasm any more. Happy new year everyone.๐Ÿป

Phuq Christmas!
phuq santa,wi' his beard an'his wee red suit, "nae chimney in ma hoose ya fat wee phuqer ๐Ÿฅข
phuq they elves, wrappin :poop: up n'kiddin on it's a present
phuq rudolf and his pals,leavin ma roof covered in reindeer shite, wan word fur you rudi-Venison!๐Ÿฅข
phuq christmas cards!
phuq repeats of repeated christmas movies!
phuq every single muthafuckin (hat tip Sandman!)christmas song!
and.......breathe, Aaahhhh,
Happy New Year everybody!๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
Phuq! forgot the jaegermeister!

Last edited:
Well, after Stevie & Kelly's surprise re: Michael, I think this Christmas, might just be a wee bit special for Mr Duffy & he'll raise a glass to the 'noise'
Man, there's some right good people on here
A Merry Christmas to you All
HH

Last edited:
Well, after Stevie & Kelly's surprise re: Michael, I think this Christmas, might just be a wee bit special for Mr Duffy & he'll raise a glass to the 'noise'
Man, here's some right good people on here
A Merry Christmas to you All
HH
Darn Tootin D, and hope they can come tae ma gaff for a match,so ah can thank them,it wiz a wonderful thing,and phuq, ah think ah;m gaun aw festive!๐ŸŽ…๐ŸฆŒโ˜ƒ

Members online

Back