Chunks Morelos

Brother Beatons photograph taken down at his local, no sipping from the Loving Cup for him again..
Unless he redeems himself second half..

HH.
He's booked about 10 players fur Fuk Aw really🙄🙄🙄.. Mustav the Spread Bet on wae BetFair🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The diving cheat scraped his foot along the ground so it would connect with goalkeeper..Gerrard told Beaton to "Fuk off"....If that was lennon , Boyd would say " It doesnt matter the circumstances , you cant talk to a referee like that " but of course the chunky bigoted hun saw it different because it was Gerrard

Beaton will be in the bad books with his brothers ...
P.S.Boyd talks some amount of pish!
I never watched the game, so I don't know if Boyd talked pish tonight (🤣🤣🤣 oh my phuqing sides - of course he did, he opened mouth 🤣🤣🤣).

Someone previously suggested it was all set-up in the lodge beforehand to turn the narrative onto poor sevco get a hard time from referees (now it no longer matters). Which sounds plausible!

I never watched the game, so I don't know if Boyd talked pish tonight (🤣🤣🤣 oh my phuqing sides - of course he did, he opened mouth 🤣🤣🤣).

Someone previously suggested it was all set-up in the lodge beforehand to turn the narrative onto poor sevco get a hard time from referees (now it no longer matters). Which sounds plausible!

More than plausible methinks...

Oh come on folks! I think we are just getting a wee bit paranoid. It's not like they have done anything questionable that could have possibly led to a red card or a penalty!!! In fact, they might even be due a Fair Play Award for these brilliant acts of sportsmanship all of which have happened during 2021 (there were more incidents than this)!

20210303_215328.jpg20210303_215133.jpg20210303_215158.jpg20210303_215303.jpg20201226_143538.jpg20201226_143635.jpg20210214_010736.jpg20210127_205226.jpg

Oh come on folks! I think we are just getting a wee bit paranoid. It's not like they have done anything questionable that could have possibly led to a red card or a penalty!!! In fact, they might even be due a Fair Play Award for these brilliant acts of sportsmanship all of which have happened during 2021 (there were more incidents than this)!

View attachment 13631View attachment 13632View attachment 13633View attachment 13634View attachment 13635View attachment 13636View attachment 13637View attachment 13638

This animal epitomises what the Huns are all about.....and the fact the SFA and the MIB turn a blind eye to this continuous type of brutality tells you what they are all about...

This animal epitomises what the Huns are all about.....and the fact the SFA and the MIB turn a blind eye to this continuous type of brutality tells you what they are all about...
And these are just some of the incidents during 2021. There are plenty of other during the first half of the season and in previous seasons - all of which are ignored - but the media are pleased to promote the Ibrokes-led lie that he is somehow the victim and is overly harshly treated by (racist?) referees and the SPFL!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back