CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

50 Shades of Green

A chance to take us to the brink, a win on Saturday all but does us.

Although a few looked gubbed at the weekend I cant see Ange making many changes, I've a feeling he wants the guys that got us here to get the glory of winning it.

So.

Big Joe.

Tony CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac O'Riely Hatate

Maeda GG Jota.

Kyogo and Tom will star in the second half, as will Abada.

4 nuffin Celtic, Starfelt 2 Jota and GG.

H.H and YNWA

Oh great - Don Robertson is referee. How many leg-breaking fouls will he let our opponents away with in this game? Butcher's horrific foul on Turnbull for the Arabs in December, Niang's horror foul on Ideguchi in the Alloa cup-tie which has stalled his Celtic career and Kayne Ramsey of Ross County scything down Maeda minutes before wiping out Rogic to see an overdue red card (plus a clear-as-day handball which he refused to give us a penalty for).

Expect a couple of Celtic players' seasons to end prematurely with this ignorant gobshite being the centre of attention. Every Hearts player knows he will get a free cheapshot at our players with only a waggy finger in admonishment.

Oh great - Don Robertson is referee. How many leg-breaking fouls will he let our opponents away with in this game? Butcher's horrific foul on Turnbull for the Arabs in December, Niang's horror foul on Ideguchi in the Alloa cup-tie which has stalled his Celtic career and Kayne Ramsey of Ross County scything down Maeda minutes before wiping out Rogic to see an overdue red card (plus a clear-as-day handball which he refused to give us a penalty for).

Expect a couple of Celtic players' seasons to end prematurely with this ignorant gobshite being the centre of attention. Every Hearts player knows he will get a free cheapshot at our players with only a waggy finger in admonishment.
Play McCarthy and Bitton... Simples, finish the game with 9 men though and send out a message.

A chance to take us to the brink, a win on Saturday all but does us.

Although a few looked gubbed at the weekend I cant see Ange making many changes, I've a feeling he wants the guys that got us here to get the glory of winning it.

So.

Big Joe.

Tony CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac O'Riely Hatate

Maeda GG Jota.

Kyogo and Tom will star in the second half, as will Abada.

4 nuffin Celtic, Starfelt 2 Jota and GG.

H.H and YNWA
The two hardest games physcologically i believe are out the road. Ross County up there and then the huns whilst maintaining the 6 point gap. 3 games to go should be enough to galvanise any players.

Defo need bit of dig in the middle especially way don Robertson in charge,be a free for all clugging match,wee hatate wants too much time on the ball which allows they durty cunts the chance to Hack him,

Defo need bit of dig in the middle especially way don Robertson in charge,be a free for all clugging match,wee hatate wants too much time on the ball which allows they durty cunts the chance to Hack him,
I agree that Hatate is shattered and I'd rest him, but based on Ange's comments a few days ago I suspect he will start him again. Essentially he said that players need to learn the extreme intensity (physical & mental) needed to continually play constant high pressure game after game. By dropping players when they are struggling then they will never develop into the players they must become. He knows Hatate has the footballing skills required but he needs to learn this aspect of playing.

It is extremely unusual for managers to take such a long-term view these days - especially when they are also under intense pressure to win every game themselves. Hopefully this pays off as I think Hatate will become a wonderful player for us.

But I still believe we need a midfield enforcer (and goalscoring poacher too) for our domestic games.

Last edited:
I agree that Hatate is shattered and I'd rest him, but based on Ange's comments a few days ago I suspect he will start him again. Essentially he said that players need to learn the extreme intensity (physical & mental) needed to continually play constant high pressure game after game. By dropping players when they are struggling then they will never develop into the players they must become. He knows Hatate has the footballing skills required but he needs to learn this aspect of playing.

It is extremely unusual for managers to take such a long-term view these days - especially when they are also under intense pressure to win every game themselves. Hopefully this pays off as I think Hatate will become a wonderful player for us.

BuweI still believe we need a midfield enforcer (and goalscoring poacher too) for our domestic games.
No havin a go at hatate!..like yourself a think he’s a fantastic player,a think scottish players especially when giving free reign from officials will take libertys way these guys ,,whereas a james McCarthy type won’t take it.........ano a keep saying McCarthy??but can’t think of anyone else aggressive enuff...🤷‍♂️

No havin a go at hatate!..like yourself a think he’s a fantastic player,a think scottish players especially when giving free reign from officials will take libertys way these guys ,,whereas a james McCarthy type won’t take it.........ano a keep saying McCarthy??but can’t think of anyone else aggressive enuff...🤷‍♂️
I agree 100%. And I think everyone who is saying Hatate should be rested (myself included) agree that he is an excellent player. McCarthy has been one of the few disappointments this season, but you are right - he is one of the few we have who can handle the overly aggressive hammer-throwers we face up here.

The other problem is as soon as one of our players stands up for themselves they get immediately carded. Look at Giakoumakis on Sunday - Beaton booked him for nothing borderline fouls. The MIB made a big deal that it was his third "foul" - I could only remember 1 previously but they were very minor offences which could easily have been played on, whereas our opponents get to repeatedly blooter the snot out of our players much more than 3 times before they get punished!

Last edited:
We would have the league title in the bag already if the w*nkstains that officiate our game performed their roles in a more honest and fair manner. Early in the season we witnessed a truly "sub prime" MIB performance vs The Diets and I expect no improvement this coming weekend.
If we had just one player in our squad of the ilk of Bertie Auld we'd have the grit and drive to match the silky skills we possess. If the MIB will not provide protection, we need to take things into our own hands.

Off to Crete come Tuesday. So this will be my last pilgrimage to Paradise this season. Fairly confident I'll be able to relax in the Greek sunshine in the knowledge that we are champions once again. The fat lady is tuning up . Already renewed for number two next season. HH.

We would have the league title in the bag already if the w*nkstains that officiate our game performed their roles in a more honest and fair manner. Early in the season we witnessed a truly "sub prime" MIB performance vs The Diets and I expect no improvement this coming weekend.
If we had just one player in our squad of the ilk of Bertie Auld we'd have the grit and drive to match the silky skills we possess. If the MIB will not provide protection, we need to take things into our own hands.
Wouldn't it be poetic justice of we win the title against the diets.
Who would of thought we would be where we are now after that 1st game HH

Yep. Gordon, player of the year 🤣🤣
I mean, I wouldn't expect them to vote for a Celtic player but my fucking god!! From the season we had last year to this...what our players, to a man, have achieved.....from Hart, CCV and McGregor!! A possible league and Cup double on the horizon and they hand it to Gordon!! Yep, the scottish sports media journalist showing their absolute worth 🤣🤣

Yep. Gordon, player of the year 🤣🤣
I mean, I wouldn't expect them to vote for a Celtic player but my fucking god!! From the season we had last year to this...what our players, to a man, have achieved.....from Hart, CCV and McGregor!! A possible league and Cup double on the horizon and they hand it to Gordon!! Yep, the scottish sports media journalist showing their absolute worth 🤣🤣
Well done Craig G you’ve earned that award best keeper for Scotland let in the least amount of Goals of anyone in Scotland Best defence of Anyone in Scotland won the most games of any Team in Scotland. Top of the League in Scotland
Eh Naw but it’s no going to the Fens
Scoatich meedja They Print what you Wipe 💩. With Hunnish glee

HH 🤡’s

Enjoy Frank....been there 3 times......great place.......

I'm off to the Isle of Mull next week..... :)
Thanks Lennono. This will be our third time. Hoping to get some shots of Vultures got quite close to them last time as we took a jeep trip to their nesting/roosting site. Love Mull too, got a good mate who lives there. You've plenty of scope for your photography. White-tailed Eagle one of your targets perhaps ?

Back