CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

If our board had not been so abjectly piss poor in decision making he'd not have been abandoned again (for Barkas) and would have made the league much much closer for us last year. We might even have won the ten. We treated him very poorly and so no surprise he has little affinity for Celtic.
DD said Fraser Foster said he would return, after sitting on the bench all season we let Craig Gordon go.
FF changed his mind & left us in the shit if we are pissed off at anybody it should be Fraser Foster.

Just back from the game.
Had a great day. All around were in great voice and thought we played great, first 3 minutes apart.
I know it’s all about opinions but I thought our captain was man of the match. When we were under the cosh he was everywhere and clearly dictating responsibilities to his teammates.
Outstanding performance.
HH

Just back from the game.
Had a great day. All around were in great voice and thought we played great, first 3 minutes apart.
I know it’s all about opinions but I thought our captain was man of the match. When we were under the cosh he was everywhere and clearly dictating responsibilities to his teammates.
Outstanding performance.
HH
I'm delighted you enjoyed the fantastic match. The problem with CalMac is that we are so used to him turning in brilliant performances that we may have become blasé to then and maybe take them for granted. He is such a great player for us and no doubt we will look back on him as a legend in years to come when we enjoy his successful Celtic career.

Just back from the game, championeees, championeees are we are we are we, well d one hoops brilliant comeback and not just today but the whole season, who would have thought?, a incredible season when you consider the start, injury after injury, like the hoops say we never stop, we'll done Ange, and all the boys, Strachan and keneday as well these boys have been unbelievable, I can't heap enough praise on them

I agree with you. I really feel that this is a game made for GG as I expect the Minis to be "physical". If Souttar plays you can bet he'd consider an over-the-top approach that could see one of our bhoy badly injured.
Souttar probably won’t play again for the wee huns

Here we go, Good win today, fans celebrating big time, Huns ragin, angie and the team celebrating big time on the park, hearts fukin going ballistic cause their big brothers are all but feked wi the league.

bitton starting in place of Hatate to control the midfield leaving McGregor free to supply the wide men and big GG. A real humping should we score early on in the game.

A good day ahead and a party atmosphere for the 90mins.

GG and 4-0 for the good guys.

Hail Hail
So close

I know our defensive record is better this season but I canny remember a worse period of time for multiple teams unable to deal wi high balls n corners into the box, the coaching needs completely red oot and some proper pro’s brought in. Just no good enough.
Shite

Members online

Back