CINCH PREMIER LEAGUE CELTIC V DIETS

Here we go, Good win today, fans celebrating big time, Huns ragin, angie and the team celebrating big time on the park, hearts fukin going ballistic cause their big brothers are all but feked wi the league.

bitton starting in place of Hatate to control the midfield leaving McGregor free to supply the wide men and big GG. A real humping should we score early on in the game.

A good day ahead and a party atmosphere for the 90mins.

GG and 4-0 for the good guys.

Hail Hail

We would have the league title in the bag already if the w*nkstains that officiate our game performed their roles in a more honest and fair manner. Early in the season we witnessed a truly "sub prime" MIB performance vs The Diets and I expect no improvement this coming weekend.
If we had just one player in our squad of the ilk of Bertie Auld we'd have the grit and drive to match the silky skills we possess. If the MIB will not provide protection, we need to take things into our own hands.
Big Jock said if you are good enough you don’t need the ref We Are Good Enough and that’s the problem that refs can’t deal with !the league is ours won fair and square they thought after last season they had broken us big mistake next season with VAR will show them for what they are wonder how many will retire ?

Haven't watched Ange's presser yet. I'll watch before leaving for Paradise. The big man had them sussed in a very short pace of time after taking the job. As for them ? Well, most of them , they are fairly consistent in making complete plonkers of themselves.
In truth, I don't read or listen to their nonsense. Haven't done for quite some time.
Anyway, huge three points to be picked up today. Anything else the press core is feeling orgasmic about is a mere sideshow. Let them have their day in the sun before coming down big time come their team's big day. HH
Just watched Ange's presser. No problem with journos'
question. Thought it was perfectly reasonable, as was the gaffer's answer. Off to Paradise now. HH.

Just tuned into sky and that FUCKING CUNT Boyd is there why is this cunt still allowed into Celtic Park if Chris Sutton is barred from ibrokes for being a security risk then this cunt should not get within 10 miles of the stadium can’t say again how much I hate this DIRTY ORANGE BASTARD.

I would really love to get a few early goals so this becomes a celebration rather than a nail-biting thriller, and James Forrest comes on later and scores a goal.

Although many fans don't rate him too highly, I think he has been a fantastic servant to the club and has contributed so many crucial goals and assists over the years despite having a stop/start career blighted by injuries.

MON THE HOOPS! LET'S DO IT.

I would really love to get a few early goals so this becomes a celebration rather than a nail-biting thriller, and James Forrest comes on later and scores a goal.

Although many fans don't rate him too highly, I think he has been a fantastic servant to the club and has contributed so many crucial goals and assists over the years despite having a stop/start career blighted by injuries.

MON THE HOOPS! LET'S DO IT.
Forrest has been a magnificent servant without doubt, just not for 2 or 3 seasons now. Has very little to offer this team or Ange going forward, he looks like a player who knows that if u ask me.

Members online

Latest posts

Back