Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

50 Shades of Green

Match thread for next week folks 😜.

Win and the league is coming home, draw and the league is coming home.

The Bhoys I would choose to bring the Cinch PL home would be.

Big Joe.

Tony CCV Starfelt Taylor.

Calmac Hatate Turnbull.

Jota Kyogo Maeda.

Turnbull in for a bit of steel in the middle, and its a tough one for striker but I would go for Kyogo over GG as I feel he is more of a threat.

Keep the ball on the deck and watch for them playing the switch to their wide divers.

Its coming home.

H.H

Good team 50
Harte
Ralston CCV Starfelt Taylor
CalMac O’Riley Hatate
Jota Kyogo Giakoumakis
Sore for Maeda but I think we need something physical against the Offc jnrs
Run them ragged then bring on the speedsters jist fir 🌲
2-0
Mon the Athenian Fenian 💚
Mon the Hoops 💚

HH 🍀

Big Joe.

Calmac Hatate Turnbull.

Jota Kyogo Maeda.

Turnbull in for a bit of steel in the middle, and its a tough one for striker but I would go for Kyogo over GG as I feel he is more of a threat.

Keep the ball on the deck and watch for them playing the switch to their wide divers.

Its coming home.

H.H
I'm doubtful about Hatate after the last game. Lundstrum had him for breakfast. I'd go for Bitton (if fit) or McCarthy, who won't be pushed around.

Big Joe.

Calmac Hatate Turnbull.

Jota Kyogo Maeda.

Its coming home.

H.H
I don't see Turnbull as a starter 50...don't think he has that bite or dig required against their cluggers. He has yet to show up in any game he has played against them to date imo.
Stick with Hatate for 60 mins minimum.
Would then have Bitton on to shore up( where is he does anyone know)
One thing is for sure ...we need our midfield to be sharper and compete more aggressively to feed our front line and push them back.
The bench felt stronger yesterday and energy was good until the end so I would stick with the same team that started.

Same starting 11 as yesterday. Other than Juranovic that's our strongest team. Giakoumakis, Rogic, Turnbull & Abada to come off the bench and finish the job. In Bitton's absence McCarthy an option if we need to see that game out.

Bit too lightweight in the middle kelly I widnae mind big biton in there for turnbull
I've just seen this Cairnsy so answers my question about whereabouts of Bitton.

"Niro Bitton’s got a bit of an issue,” Postecoglou told BBC Radio Scotland before kick-off. Later in the interview, he would classify it as a ‘slight’ issue.
However, what the nature of the problem is, whether illness or injury was not expanded upon.

I've just seen this Cairnsy so answers my question about whereabouts of Bitton.

"Niro Bitton’s got a bit of an issue,” Postecoglou told BBC Radio Scotland before kick-off. Later in the interview, he would classify it as a ‘slight’ issue.
However, what the nature of the problem is, whether illness or injury was not expanded upon.
Mibbe his socks wurny ironed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Members online

No members online now.

Back