Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

I had forgotten all about that beast in goals for them hitting one of our ballbhoys with the ball yesterday 🤬🤬
Is that why our fans were going mental for an off-camera incident? I never saw what he did I guess this is an angry old man getting retribution for being mocked the last time at Parkhead. I hope there is a complaint put in about him seeing as GVB moaned to the referee and on national TV the last time.

I a
Thought we started poorly but knew we would grow into game ...abada has been terrific for a young man in his first season but can fade in any game ...yip hatate not at it today but he has been key to our run since January so can't complain.
Rogic targeted last Derby so obvious why O'Riley in place.
Not disappointed mate ...Happy we never lost after all our efforts over the course of the season....giving us the opportunity to be champions ...can't wait. 🇮🇪🍀💚
When you put it like that mag 7 it's not so bad, aye agree with you're points mhate but I cant help still disappointed that we didnt beat them.
I wasnt convinced of our line up beforehand.
This morning ( with hangover) I'm more grateful we didnt lose it but couldve afforded to.
When I see this though, yes I am disappointed that we didnt win it at CP against them. 1 shot on target at CP isnt good enough though i cannot moan too much but we must get the points next time out hearts I think?

Screenshot_20220502-120036_Chrome.jpg

Thought they started quicker than us but other than Kent's miss when he came in from behind a sleeping Ralston they created nothing. We scored with our first chance, Jota doing what Kent couldn't, then dominated possession and chances for the second half of the first half. Second half was similar in that they started quicker but again we had the chances but failed to score the 2nd, Maeda blasting over the bar being the best chance. The subs seemed to work for us and we took control of the midfield, but Bitton getting himself booked meant he couldn't tackle and give Beaton an excuse to send him off. Their subs made an immediate impact and they scored their goal against the run of play. The last 15 mins or so was them throwing everything at us, expected as it was their last chance of putting pressure on us at the top, they even went Goldson as striker for the last 10 and were launching punts up to him. Starfelt was superb, ably supported by CCV and McGregor showed why he won the Players POTY award last night.
Since we won easily in February the two teams seem to cancel each other in the three games since. They are a decent team, you don't reach the semi finals of the Europa League if you're a poor team. They are not great to watch but efficient in what they do, however they are a team coming to the end of a 4 year cycle and will have massive upheaval in the summer (not as much as we did last summer) and we will get stronger after this group of players, with more Ange signings, get a full pre season together.

Thought they started quicker than us but other than Kent's miss when he came in from behind a sleeping Ralston they created nothing. We scored with our first chance, Jota doing what Kent couldn't, then dominated possession and chances for the second half of the first half. Second half was similar in that they started quicker but again we had the chances but failed to score the 2nd, Maeda blasting over the bar being the best chance. The subs seemed to work for us and we took control of the midfield, but Bitton getting himself booked meant he couldn't tackle and give Beaton an excuse to send him off. Their subs made an immediate impact and they scored their goal against the run of play. The last 15 mins or so was them throwing everything at us, expected as it was their last chance of putting pressure on us at the top, they even went Goldson as striker for the last 10 and were launching punts up to him. Starfelt was superb, ably supported by CCV and McGregor showed why he won the Players POTY award last night.
Since we won easily in February the two teams seem to cancel each other in the three games since. They are a decent team, you don't reach the semi finals of the Europa League if you're a poor team. They are not great to watch but efficient in what they do, however they are a team coming to the end of a 4 year cycle and will have massive upheaval in the summer (not as much as we did last summer) and we will get stronger after this group of players, with more Ange signings, get a full pre season together.
Yes, they're well organised and had the ability to play to their own strengths yesterday even if that meant lumping the ball up the park but they have carried an enormous amount of luck in their EL games which they'll be praying continues.

I can't see them losing to the jam tarts in the final either.

Next season will see them have to transition much like we did so it'll be interesting to see who they can afford to bring in.

Gareth Bale is being mentioned. 🤭

Yes, they're well organised and had the ability to play to their own strengths yesterday even if that meant lumping the ball up the park but they have carried an enormous amount of luck in their EL games which they'll be praying continues.

Next season will see them have to transition much like we did so it'll be interesting to see who they can afford to bring in.

Bale arrives at Ayebroke

ibrox-colour-2560x1440.jpeg

Are you sure they dont mean bail as in bailed out (again) 😂 😂 😂

Lose to the tarts in the final Shammy?
Hahahaha...
There are already 11 mattresses on order for the minis half of the field.

Agent: Gareth its stay at spurs, or Bayern, dortmund, Atletico Madrid, man United or theRangers
Gareth : hmm 🤔 can I give you my answer after I've been to the bog
Agent: would prefer you dont go to Glasgow til you have made your decision
Gareth: no I meant my loo 🤷🏻‍♂️
He might fancy it u know…his mate Aaron has probably told him he’ll get 100k a week for 100 minutes a season….plenty of good golf courses around too…

Lose to the tarts in the final Shammy?
Hahahaha...
There are already 11 mattresses on order for the minis half of the field.
Gandalph is the ref…..you shall not win!
Honestly feel sorry for the jambos, anyone else in the final and they honestly wuda had a square go, but the success starved refs favourites new club? Its already written…an early red a deffo just to ensure it.

Gandalph is the ref…..you shall not win!
Honestly feel sorry for the jambos, anyone else in the final and they honestly wuda had a square go, but the success starved refs favourites new club? Its already written…an early red a deffo just to ensure it.
Hugh Keevins if huns win EUROPA they will become immortal, hahaha just like in 2012 they became liquidation immortals.

It probably makes little difference to anybody here at the noise who think I have a hatred for Starfelt so I would like to clarify. I do not hate Starfelt, but have felt that he is the weakest link at Celtic.
I read Kris Commons' piece this morning which sums up my feelings exactly... where he says

"There's no doubt Carl Starfelt has improved over the course of the season from the player who first arrived in Glasgow last summer.
"He can look good at times and, in fairness, he dealt with a lot of danger really well yesterday. But he still makes me nervous.
"He's one of these players who always just seems liable to throw in a mistake out of nowhere. Particularly in possession of the ball, he doesn't inspire confidence.

That is how I feel and I apologise to those noisers who have taken exception to my rants
Don’t think it’s rants mate!!!its your thoughts and opinions!!which your well entitled to like everyone of us on here,?if we only were allowed to speak or say things to appease others then there’s no point to this excellent site🤷‍♂️

Hugh Keevins if huns win EUROPA they will become immortal, hahaha just like in 2012 they became liquidation immortals.
Liquidated...as in dissolved...like an Askit powder
Keevins and the Huns, they are two cheeks of the same arse
Irrelevant old fool that he is
Some of statements from him about Ange and our players, are never to be forgotten
Shows the standard of punditry and reporting in Scotland, when him, Kris Boydichenko & SuperSwally are given a platform for their crap

HH

If they won a subbuteo competition Kevins and the Daily Ranger would drum up this kind of drivel.
Surprised they haven’t reminded us more of all the ‘trophies’ the manky mob have won that we haven’t...like Div.1, Div.2, Championship and the Petrolcan cup.

I dont think they are good enough to win it outright over Frankfurt or west ham but I do think that we disposed of a far better Leipzig side than the current one they're facing, and what a great night that was.
Scoring instantly from their equaliser, feels like longer than 2018/19 champions league group stages ago, magical atmosphere that night was, truly awesome left me buzzing for at least a week.
I wont be surprised if they beat Leipzig over 90 minutes could see this one go to extra time.
Leipzig were never comfortable with that atmosphere at CP.
Hope they cope better at the bigotdome.
Having lost at home 2-1 to union Berlin, then scraping an 85th minute 1-0 win v sevco followed by a 3-1 night time defeat to gladbach things arent going well for them , those last 2 results have seen Leipzig drop out of the champions league places to 5th with 2 to play.
They might have the saving grace of the fact their last 2 games are against 2 of the Bundesliga's bottom 5 clubs Augsburg and Arminia Bielefeld.
Hope they can do it but I get the feeling that Leipzigs season is unravelling at the crunch stage.

Back