Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

My brother stayed behind after the game and assures me that it was huns throwing bottles today at end of game.....apparently the headlines will say its the bhoys that did the damage to the untouchables who do no wrong.😈
Watched McCann on BBC Sportshun talking about Europa and his desire for His beloved Rangers...only gonna come back to haunt him of course.
Pathetic these Clowns get the hun platform when the real story is Ange .
Great day ...and even better week coming up. 😄🍀💚🇮🇪

I will not accept fans from any club - including Celtic fans - throwing objects at anyone else. But yet again the bitter sevco board use their staunch and loyal spitlickles in the Scottish Media to hijack the narrative when their fans are misbehaving as usual. The headline on STV news was their poor angelic fans getting attacked by yobbo Celtic fans whereas social media is full of contradictory stories of Celtic fans being pelted with coins, seats, bottles, cups, etc.

At last Celtic release a statement setting the record straight.

Any statement by sevco yet apologising for the Celtic coach getting his head cut by a bottle, smashed glass thrown in Hart's goal area, Celtic players being targeted by their thugs when taking corners or our players being pelted with coins and other objects when celebrating with their own fans after our victory st the Bigotdome 6 weeks ago? I thought not.

Screenshot_20220501-201301_Facebook.jpg

I will not accept fans from any club - including Celtic fans - throwing objects at anyone else. But yet again the bitter sevco board use their staunch and loyal spitlickles in the Scottish Media to hijack the narrative when their fans are misbehaving as usual. The headline on STV news was their poor angelic fans getting attacked by yobbo Celtic fans whereas social media is full of contradictory stories of Celtic fans being pelted with coins, seats, bottles, cups, etc.

At last Celtic release a statement setting the record straight.

Any statement by sevco yet apologising for the Celtic coach getting his head cut by a bottle, smashed glass thrown in Hart's goal area, Celtic players being targeted by their thugs when taking corners or our players being pelted with coins and other objects when celebrating with their own fans after our victory st the Bigotdome 6 weeks ago? I thought not.

View attachment 18473
Is that a genuine statement from us??

The hun statement said the Celtic fans threw objects at the auld and disabled supporters, that will be the “same” auld and disabled supporters that “always” get attacked by the foreign police, feck being “auld and disabled “ supporting the Huns, everyone wants tae leather yi 🤣🤣

Ok troops pleased with the draw but I again worry about Angeball. The Rangers have the tactical nous to work us out. Again a bad second half from us. When are we going to get the working overalls all and fight and mix it up. Can't for the life of me think a Celtic team with McGrain Aitken Burns MacLeod Provan etc would have played for the draw. They great players would've won today big time. Big Jock would have changed it tactically.He would play players out of position so that the opposition didn't know what was coming next. Tactical awareness is about sussing out your opponents and playing accordingly. The Rangers did that today, I trust my team and Ange but sometimes it's difficult you know, we're all saying the same thing mix up stop the playing out from the back it gives me palpations. Kick it long pick up the second balls and move forwards. Next season we will and we know we will get better players in position that can mix it up. Sorry for rant troops but I just had to speak my mind. Doesn't mean I don't love Celtic or you troops the opposite is true I love you all with the passion we share for our Club. God bless you all HH yours in Celtic Ally.♥️♥️🍀🍀🍀🍀

That for me, was another very disappointing performance against sevco. I've spent the time since I got home going over the many aspects of the game where, at least in my opinion, we fell short. Thing is, although I do feel the last couple of games against them has given us a bit of food for thought regarding improvements needed, I can't help but feel reasonably accepting of the result. They HAD to win. They didn't ! We are in complete control of our destiny.
The title, and hopefully the riches that come with it, will be monumental in financing stage two of our rebuild. Considering our less that salubrious start, I'm actually one very excited Bhoy. HH.

Yes, it looks like we are fighting back from sevco's deflection statement. I hope we have CTV footage and release it to the media.
One of our fans got sudded a peach way a seat on the head it decked him it's on twitter shud be plenty of videos of these fuckin bams who canny just go a to a game that includes our troops retaliating aswell u don't know who's getting hit cud be some old hun not the wee kiddie on hard man u were aiming at it's time to just bam away fans fay now on fuck it

The hun statement said the Celtic fans threw objects at the auld and disabled supporters, that will be the “same” auld and disabled supporters that “always” get attacked by the foreign police, feck being “auld and disabled “ supporting the Huns, everyone wants tae leather yi 🤣🤣
Wasn’t aware there was accommodation for disabled fans in that section??

One of our fans got sudded a peach way a seat on the head it decked him it's on twitter shud be plenty of videos of these fuckin bams who canny just go a to a game that includes our troops retaliating aswell u don't know who's getting hit cud be some old hun not the wee kiddie on hard man u were aiming at it's time to just bam away fans fay now on fuck it
This is the perfect chance to ban the cunts cairnsybhoy!!!

Ok troops pleased with the draw but I again worry about Angeball. The Rangers have the tactical nous to work us out. Again a bad second half from us. When are we going to get the working overalls all and fight and mix it up. Can't for the life of me think a Celtic team with McGrain Aitken Burns MacLeod Provan etc would have played for the draw. They great players would've won today big time. Big Jock would have changed it tactically.He would play players out of position so that the opposition didn't know what was coming next. Tactical awareness is about sussing out your opponents and playing accordingly. The Rangers did that today, I trust my team and Ange but sometimes it's difficult you know, we're all saying the same thing mix up stop the playing out from the back it gives me palpations. Kick it long pick up the second balls and move forwards. Next season we will and we know we will get better players in position that can mix it up. Sorry for rant troops but I just had to speak my mind. Doesn't mean I don't love Celtic or you troops the opposite is true I love you all with the passion we share for our Club. God bless you all HH yours in Celtic Ally.♥️♥️🍀🍀🍀🍀
Not a rant Ally, I think you make some points we'd all agree with. My own feeling is that the form of some of our players has dipped. If I was to make one comment regarding todays team playing Angeball, it would be that we lacked the energy to press them when needed. Many things we could discuss, but as I've already said, overall, I'm very happy with our progress.

the pregnant bint must have got dropped nobody has sympathy for her anymore

as usual sevco got in with the lie first

Members online

Latest posts

Back