Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

It’s 06.11 and I’ve been wakened for just about half an hour and I spent that reading the wonderful article in the Celtic Star titled Boolavogue by Matt Corr.
Boolavogue is a Glasgow band who sing about Celtic and it’s origins and it’s fans absolutely wonderful so I advise you all to have a look if you have time this morning. maybe someone could attach it to make it easier.
COYBIG 🍀💚

You know they'll be looking to come out and slow us down, by getting the first boot into our midfielders
They can't live with us if we come out fast and attacking, and we need some steel in midfield, because wanks like Arfield and Jack will look to leave their mark on CalMac, O'Riley, Rogic etc without fear of retribution by the officials
I think that Turnbull and Bitton, will get some game time, but rest assured, the mutants will do whatever they can to stop us winning the league along with their friends,the Masons in black
They'll be allowed to get away with assaults on our Bhoys, but the first tackle by us, we'll see the cards come out
The more things change, the more they stay the same
Get this done Celtic, and shove it right down there throats

COYBIG
YNWA
Aye a couple of pairs of steel toe capped boots would probably help in the midfield the day Dilligaf. 🍀🍀

I didnt see their game midweek just highlights and from that I was hoping for Leipzig to give them more of a runaround.
Think they gave them enough of a runaround, looked a backs to the wall job from them .
I expect GVB to copy the advocaat strategy to defend defend and try hit us on the break possibly target Ralston but hes not the player he was far better now.
I really fancy our style today over their defence today 3-1 the hoops and hope to see us really turn it on.
Josip is really our only absentee I think and yes hes a big miss .
A draw is no disaster we can take 3pts next game but I so so much want it done today 9pts clear 10 inc gd with 3 to play league over.
One thing I'm convinced of is were not losing this game but to win the league at CP vs the tributeers is what we all dream of.
I'm sure that wont be lost on the players nor Ange.
This is our day that looked so far away after 6 games count us out at your peril .
That's what they did and what they are paying for now.
Time to write another chapter in our history bhoys let's go HH COYBIG 🍀🍀🍀 v 🤮 that's 3-1 the bhoys if we really get motoring .
Feel unusually calm about it all that's that good feeling again aye were winning it today and that would leave them out on their arse HH

Well here we go again.

At them from the off as they will try and do what they did at Hampden, but with Kyogo playing off their back 3 it gives an opportunity to go long and catch out their midfield 5.

That's my reason for playing Kyogo, also i would continue with Rogic as he will be aware of the 2 man press on him when he gets the ball and will be looking to pass the ball quickly forward leaving them short to out counter attacks, Ange will have learned from the semi final and his team will be prepared for much of the same. we have the players to change our play, they do not.

Looking forward to this because in Ange i trust.

4-1 to the good guys.

Heading up now so have a good on bhoys.

Hail Hail.

Took a days leave to Watch the game thi day. Butterfly’s in the pit but a feeling we’re gonna turn up today.
These Players this Manager have become a TEAM. And Today let’s Lay a Marker we’re here we’re Staying Here so get used to it.
The Celtic jersey shrinks for no One.
And to All the lucky Fans Raise the Roof
And Show the World That
Glasgows Green and White. 💚
YNWA 💚
Mon the Athenian Fenian’s 💚
MON THE HOOPS 💚

HH 🍀

Cometh the hour, cometh the Bhoys. Let's make history!

View attachment 18456
Pretty much as expected, with only O’Riley coming in for rogic, as he was swamped last game, O’Riley is in to add a bit more running and tackling, subs bench looks strong for later on, when the Huns tire, need to keep all 11 players on the park, the hun leaning referee with seek to lvl thing up a bit for them, 60k screaming hordes howling at every hun challenge, hope the referee will shite it as will the hun team….3-0 tae the hoops 🍀💚🇮🇪
COYBIG

Members online

No members online now.

Back