Cinch Premier league, CELTIC v OFFC

And BTW wit the fucks the script way the GB fighting that BHOYS mob the day??? Fuckin get a grip last cunts yous shud be fighting is each other ffs I get they split onto 2 groups but is that really worth boxing over???concentrate on doing the good shit to make the atmosphere as good as yous can make our stadium a fortress instead of of scrapping way each other...
If this turns oot an Internet whopper then then I'll take back the fighting bit

Wasn’t aware there was accommodation for disabled fans in that section??
The only time there was any proof of disabled sevco fans actually being hurt was when their own fans started dancing on the roof of the disabled section (celebrating a very late goal at Kilmarnock I think) causing it to collapse so a crowd of them landed on their own wheelchair bound fans.

We should start a guessing game. How many blatantly wrong and biased decisions will Beaton make in the 90 minutes. It all depends on if the game is close. If we are 3-0 up he will wait for another game. We need to take him out of deciding the outcome by never stopping. I'll take the first guess --- 14.
He made about 14 wrong decisions

Just back in from the pub (Girvan folk festival) Rangers bus got to Girvan earlier than the Celtic ones, see the amount of bother that they cause it's absolutely unreal. I know we've got our fair share of idiots but Rangers today took the absolute piss. I absolutely fucking hate them

The hun statement said the Celtic fans threw objects at the auld and disabled supporters, that will be the “same” auld and disabled supporters that “always” get attacked by the foreign police, feck being “auld and disabled “ supporting the Huns, everyone wants tae leather yi 🤣🤣
Would that be similar to the auld and disabled fans that were hurt when the huns were aw jumping on top of the the protective shed at Killie and it collapsed on too of them? Surely not.

I think we have reached the stage where no away fans at the Glasgow derbies is the way forward.
There can’t be a single one of us that would miss them at Paradise.
We know we can show the world what real fans are, we also know that if there isn’t someone else to batter that lot batter each other.
Let them get on with it over at the shithole, we don’t need them, we’re not part of anything.
The false equivalence narrative was waiting and ready re the bottle throwing, especially after iBrokes.
We are on our own in this best wee country in the world as far as the sports media are concerned, it takes a journalist in another country to highlight whats happening hear to give us any voice at all.
That pox can’t die quick enough for me but unfortunately it ain’t gonna happen, it won’t be allowed again.

Got to say, they bullied us again or we let them, Hatate starting left us basically with a starting 10, cant for the life of me see why Ange continues with him as its obvious he has hit a brick wall and needs rest time. Meade is a fighter and i love him for that but he cant be described as a good footballer, the amount of times I've seen him misdirect headers is hard to bare, but that one yesterday was all about bottle and he shit it, would have been a nail in the coffin for they cnuts but going in still only 1 goal behind gave them the energy to go for it in the second half and we ended up hanging on for a draw, which is no bad result considering.

Anyway rant over, soon be officially celebrating the league and they cnuts being out of Europe so we can breath easily in the knowledge they wont be stepping foot on our territory {Seville} and save the locals from having to bare they horrible cnuts walking their streets spewing out their hatred.

It will all come good in the end.

Hail hail

Just back in from the pub (Girvan folk festival) Rangers bus got to Girvan earlier than the Celtic ones, see the amount of bother that they cause it's absolutely unreal. I know we've got our fair share of idiots but Rangers today took the absolute piss. I absolutely fucking hate them
You're spot on Ryanbhoy. The sad thing is the idiots who let us down help our detractors big time as it allows scope for that old red herring...." one's as bad as the other ". I actually detest our loonies more than I detest theirs. I expect it from that lot .

Not at our best yesterday, lightweight midfield causes us problems against them, so perhaps something to look at, still I said before a win or draw and the league is ours, so cant be to downbeat about not winning , with a bit more belief up front we would have won easy enough.

A few looked to be below their best, and I see from reading back that Starfelt got a few mentions as being Motm, I thought he started okay but faded as the game got taken to us in the second half.

Big GG for me should have started but perhaps might not have finished given Beaton just gave fouls against him at every opportunity, I thought Shammy's pal Big Matt grew as the game went on but it was the right time to sub him as like Hatate he tired quickly and our press became non existent.

Now I've not seen the hun goal again but Big Joe got beat at his near post and that just shouldn't happen, but he did redeem himself with two or 3 other shot that looked goal bound.

For me Motm was CCV with pass marks for Calmac and Jota.

Up next the diets fae Gorgie.

And I see one of the couch csc saying the Celtic fans were quiet - - - may I suggest either turning up your TV or getting the batteries in your hearing aid checked, it was a wall of noise before during and after , infact it was perhaps the best all season even the 3 nil game, from the YNWA at the start and Docco wasn't the only one with a tear in his eye at that, right through to the applause and cheers for the players at the end of the game. "We Never Stop"..

H.H and YNWA

Reality check for the lurkers who have claimed that Celtic is not very good and has defensive frailities and up front weaknesses.

View attachment 18479
Aye mate the stats don’t lie, that amount of Huns that say we’re not very good is laughable, if it wasn’t for the asterisk labelled, no fans, training league, covid riddled season, we’d be at 11 in a row, going for 12 next season, that fecken pandemic has a lot to answer for 😡

It probably makes little difference to anybody here at the noise who think I have a hatred for Starfelt so I would like to clarify. I do not hate Starfelt, but have felt that he is the weakest link at Celtic.
I read Kris Commons' piece this morning which sums up my feelings exactly... where he says

"There's no doubt Carl Starfelt has improved over the course of the season from the player who first arrived in Glasgow last summer.
"He can look good at times and, in fairness, he dealt with a lot of danger really well yesterday. But he still makes me nervous.
"He's one of these players who always just seems liable to throw in a mistake out of nowhere. Particularly in possession of the ball, he doesn't inspire confidence.

That is how I feel and I apologise to those noisers who have taken exception to my rants

Members online

Latest posts

Back