Clancy the Sevconian to help his team on the 29th.

I do think Lennys playing the mind games and corpus Christie will be in the hole and all in their natural positions, ntcham coming in if required, need only look at the game in rome to see how effective that can be and we have a bench and players not making the bench they can only dream of having. Start well get the lead early I think they'll crumble. This won't be like hampden CP is a different animal of a venue and like someone already said it's a matter of time for when we convert our massive number of chances beautiful hunskelkping sunday and back to mind the gap COYBIG HH ☘

I'd like to know why Gerrard always feels the need to tell the ref to protect his players prior to his rabble playing the champions when the only set of players to act like a gang of thugs are the imposters from ibrox!
He joins a long line of hapless managers from the previous rotten club who basically use the press to call the ludge for help ,in this day and age you would think they would just pick up the phone

Their fear is palpable,they know it's all or nothing this season,they are bringing all their forces to "bear" from the scummiest excuse for a journalist, to the most rabit hundit,crank pressure up on a generally inept match official,with the we know your a tim and we know where you live! will their lackey's at the sfa, the lra, say,or do anything, will they phuq! they're lackeys!!!!!, we have to been our mettle today, there are no depths the scum won't sink to,if we expect a fair game tomorrow, forget it!!!! not even our board will say anything about the hun propaganda machine, only the man who's been subjected to years of threat',assault's and abuse, can address what we're up against,and he needs to instil that steel and resolve into the players who take to the field in 11 hours time!!!!! COYBIG!! ☘

Our bhoys need to be brave, strong and fearless this afternoon, this game isn't for cissies who are afraid to get their hair messed up. Give back what they dish out and then some. I don't think the game will be a classic or a stroll but the bhoys really have to turn up and be fierce.

And the boaxer commentary better be better than it was the last time as well. 😜
KTF
YNWA. 🍀 🍀 🍀

Our bhoys need to be brave, strong and fearless this afternoon, this game isn't for cissies who are afraid to get their hair messed up. Give back what they dish out and then some. I don't think the game will be a classic or a stroll but the bhoys really have to turn up and be fierce.

And the boaxer commentary better be better than it was the last time as well. 😜
KTF
YNWA. 🍀 🍀 🍀

Back in the day

UTB8JhLLgFPJXKJkSahVq6xyzFXad.jpg

That's it I'm getting out of my scratcher now after reading some of the comments on the noise has fired me up I'll have my sugar puff a wee cuppa the head to my local meet the mates for a beautiful sunday. As for slippy everyone knows what he's up to trying to put untold presure on clancy and his officials with the help of the media its a tactic he uses when he feels the presure most. As long as we can play our A game we will have it in the bag .Mon the hoops

Members online

No members online now.

Back