Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Who cares wit provan or Ferguson think??pair a fannies and who cares about Christies ambition??we got our use out him we got x amount back for his last 6 month happy days for us I say
Fair play to them though
It's obvious that Christie went for the money and that's his prerogative
Who knows, he might be thinking; 'go to Bournemouth and be a star man, then maybe some EPL club will come in and triple his wages...again'
Personally I couldn't care less now that him and Eddie have gone
I had hoped Christie would have stayed, but he made his choice and good luck to him
We made some money and there's no rear view mirror, we have moved on, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new Bhoys in the Hoops

HH

Fair play to them though
It's obvious that Christie went for the money and that's his prerogative
Who knows, he might be thinking; 'go to Bournemouth and be a star man, then maybe some EPL club will come in and triple his wages...again'
Personally I couldn't care less now that him and Eddie have gone
I had hoped Christie would have stayed, but he made his choice and good luck to him
We made some money and there's no rear view mirror, we have moved on, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new Bhoys in the Hoops

HH
I wod not have minded Christie staying either he done his bit this young jota looks a real exciting player we've freshened up the squad well this summer tbf

Members online

Latest posts

Back