Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Heres a wee story that seems to have slipped under the radar.
If its true its a scandalously bad piece if business. Along with Ntcham being released from his contract who the hell brokers these deals? It must have been PL so much for his reputation as a hard ass in negotiations.

Heres a wee story that seems to have slipped under the radar.
If its true its a scandalously bad piece if business. Along with Ntcham being released from his contract who the hell brokers these deals? It must have been PL so much for his reputation as a hard ass in negotiations.

Decision was made wen he went on loan to punt him we agreed to a price last year nothing can be done about it now we move on

I get my wee bams on a Friday till Sunday so my nights tonight
Im also avoiding being drunk tomorrow night watching the game
Might actually get into it a bit and start spouting about orange this n that 🙄
New Neighbours think I’m ok up to now
Slyly get the kids dressed for ‘Sunday mass’ even though we’re only on a mission tae steal hub caps 🙈
get my wee bams on a Friday till Sunday so my nights tonight.

Youre fair stringing this out wee fella

Jack Hendry is not the Messiah...good to get money for him
Ntcham?? I'd pay the money to get shot of him....most overrated Celtic player in decades
Still poor business Docco, we're not in a position to be wasting money to this degree.
Ntcham imo was always going to be a sell on player so why did we bother to keep him to add nothing and now let go with no return.
Mistake made with hendry also, but is it hardly surprising when we have been stuck with a ceo who thinks he's also a Dof but just happens to be shite at both jobs.

Back