Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

To be fair to him, watching him for Scotland he looks decent.. Turnbull and Christie good as well
Ayeit looks like that belgian mob have done wit we didnae want to bother trying and build the guys confidence he always looked good on the baw but he's a defender first now looks like he's alot calmer but we fecked up he shud become a regular for Scotland him and Cooper

If Frimpong was worth 11million how much should we be asking for Ajer ???? Surely more than the miserly 8million Newcastle are supposedly offering.
I say the bidding should start at 15million. What day you bhoys and ghirls..........
Will need to be a lot, especially since we have been linked with every aussie player and every player in Japan who wants to leave their club.

True but the that was about 4 year ago sure we cud get a younger player
You are right Cairnsy. I thought we should have kept him but he is a strange target at his age. Although he seems to have matured into a leader so maybe that is why we MIGHT be looking at him. Let's be honest, we don't really know who we are trying to buy and we will be linked with dozens of players by "trusted club sources" who are all insiders that are in the know - or in reality made up by clickbait bloggers, drink-sozzled churnalists or agents desperately trying to boost the profile of their players.

Quite like the Hungarian captain..I know he's 33 but he would bully everycunt in our league
The big centre forward Adam Szalai for Hungary, got tore intae the breid
He's having trouble getting paid by his team in the Bundesliga and his team mates have come out in support, so word is he'll move on if something can be worked out
He'd bully defences the way big Dykes did to Jullien last season, but he's got way more ball control
Might be worth checking into
Also read that Erik Sviatchenko might be available and he's already on record saying he'd welcome a return to Celtic
Who knows ? it was in the media, so it MUST be true
HH

Still poor business Docco, we're not in a position to be wasting money to this degree.
Ntcham imo was always going to be a sell on player so why did we bother to keep him to add nothing and now let go with no return.
Mistake made with hendry also, but is it hardly surprising when we have been stuck with a ceo who thinks he's also a Dof but just happens to be shite at both jobs.
John, I take it that you're not a fan of Mr. Lawwell. Yes I know he an absolute fud take a deep breath I think he might be offski. I think you can start on the rest of the board. You can have a real go at them, I'm sure you will get plenty of support on this forum. I for one think that the more we continue to attack them the more chance we have of getting real change, and then the possibility that dom will modernise the structures and processes of the club, so keep up the good work and don't let the bastards grind you down HH

Daily Record Sport
@Record_Sport
Erik Sviatchenko lined up for Celtic return transfer and could be Ange Postecoglou’s first signing
Cant see it happening but I wouldnt be against it.
Used to come in to my work, gentleman.
Dropped out the team after a few displays where he was 2nd best against tall CFs and was done for pace against the quicker ones.
BR never really gave him a sniff after that or a chance to recover his form.
Signed marvin compper as his replacement 🤨

From speaking to him he loved the club, him and as wife liked Glasgow

Looks like Bolingoli is on his way back after the Turks are not extending his loan. Or we can punt him.
After the leniency that the huns were shown I think he got a raw deal.
Ok he was stupid but no more than them.

Looks like Bolingoli is on his way back after the Turks are not extending his loan. Or we can punt him.
Was made an example of, helped set the tone for the season where a total lack of discipline seemed to be very evident within the camp, saying that we are hardly in a position yet to off load everyone just yet and still think he has more to offer than Taylor which isn't to much

Honestly Brimc regardless of his Covid rule breaking which says enough about his professionalism why we spent the money we did on this guy is beyond me.He gives me the fear every time he touches the baw. Naw good enough for me ..get rid. HH

Members online

Back