Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

I also read the book where she saws off his foot and cauterises it with a wee blow torch and then I saw it on stage where she comes running in screaming and chops his foot off with a large fire axe. All very gruesome, but the movie is worst of the 3 different hobbling scenes in my opinion. :LOL:
Well, there's my nightmares covered for the next month
And now, my ankle is starting to hurt

Excellent news, big ange said
“He is a strong, athletic and committed defender and will add quality to our squad. I am sure he will be a player our supporters will welcome warmly and someone who will be really important for us going forward.”

One word stands out….COMMITTED 💚

Excellent news, big ange said
“He is a strong, athletic and committed defender and will add quality to our squad. I am sure he will be a player our supporters will welcome warmly and someone who will be really important for us going forward.”

One word stands out….COMMITTED 💚
My Swedish agent friend reckons that he is strong but not very fast......I told him it will be fine because Henrik was not great until he found the Celtic love :)

Baldock and Mooy linked this morning.
Mooy would be a great signing, seen quite a lot of him at Huddersfield and always liked him.
Baldock on the other hand, not sure. Again seen a lot of him at Sheff Utd, he is a wingback rather than a full back, runs all day long but defensively not great and whilst he gets into good positions out wide in attack his final ball is erratic. Maybe improved in last couple of years as when I watched Sheff Utd they were League One and Championship. He is a massive upgrade on what we have and if we could bring in a young RB before window closes then that would make Baldock a decent short term (a couple of seasons) signing.

Back