Club Statement

I'm confused...does he have the companies best interest at heart or the clubs best interest at heart?? Are the club and companies interests the same. Because having lenny in charge is in the companies best interest. Cheaper option. Gives sevco more chance of survival with title win and champs league money. And the clubs best interest would be to try get someone else in who possibly has a chance, maybe not a huge one but at least a chance to turn things around and deliver the 10.....im starting to wonder if it was PL that gave the huns the whole club/company idea in the 5-way-agreement meetings...
Lubo you should know club and company is the same thing its in the incorporation thing, that trick the huns pull. He means Celtic the whole lot of it one entity.

Can things get any worse? The answer is yes after the lawell statement. We have players who just seemed to have downed tools.we have a manager and staff that can't turn this around.we have the biggest share holder who has took it personally after the protest at celtic park on sunday evening. Decisions need to be made now I can only hope that somewhere behind the scenes thiers a plan being hatched. But it's only a hope.someone got to save the 10.

"Later this month, Celtic will attempt what no other club in the world has achieved – a quadruple treble in domestic competitions. We can best prepare for that and for our other remaining competitions this season by moving forward together, with the sole aim of achieving continued success for the Club.

Who'd have thought the quad treb would arrive in the form of a fucking squirrel. Looks like Jabba's Level 5 found a new client.

Lawwells statement tonight just means we carry on and if the ten not won that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Lennon is the right man to take us forward. After this season you can all do what it is you do. I wont be here, this is my going away present to you our loyal fans. Lennon stays no ten, how sad never mind. ☘️☘️

Exactly!

'Every decision taken, both on and off the park, is with the Club’s best interests at heart.'

Really? How's it in the 'club's best interests' to make him the highest paid football club CEO in Britain?

He's a manipulative c*nt who takes us all for mugs!

So this where we’re at...

What is good for the Company is not necessarily good for the Club.....it is becoming more apparent by the day that there are 2 Celtics in the mind of the Celtic Board.....there’s Celtic the Football Club and Celtic the Company.....this Board will always do what’s in the interests of the Company.....we as a Support are seen as part of the Club.....we’re merely customers.....our Football Club has lost its soul (copyright Michael Duffy).....to the Board it’s all about the money and associations with whoever can provide it.

Well Mr Desmond and Mr Lawwell and to all the rest of our self righteous Board.....you’ll be getting no more money from me or my family.....you can stick your lies and your deceptive and manipulative ways where the sun don’t shine.....you have made a pact with the devil and divided my Football Club.....and we are going pay a heavy price for your nefarious actions.

Celts for change - Now!

This is a great piece I took from videocelts to let everybody see it,,fantastic piece..
Of all the organisations,people or issues@CelticFC could have went to war with over the last decade [ SFA,SPFL,EUFA,REGAN,DONCASTER, RES 12,SDM,GREEN,RANGERS,SEVCO ETC ] they chose to go to war with their own supporters.
No communication or dialogue..Sad,sad,sad.

HH.

Celtic are a business with a football team attached and these feckers have downsized the football side to maximise their take and now that’s coming back to bite them big time. Their is no fecking bonus if we all tell them to GTF and refuse to buy merchandise, season tickets and demand our refunds from last season! Hit them where it hurts them most, in their pockets, let them feel our pain watching what should’ve been the greatest season in living memory turn to shit before our eyes. What fecking football club in the world pays dividends apart from a very few elite clubs , for us it’s about the football not the money it’s our identity, the sheer joy watching our team succeed not the accounts(and we can succeed within our means) so Peter get to f@@k. And please Neil have a bit of dignity and go now Before it’s too late to save your reputation amongst the fans.

Celtic are a business with a football team attached and these feckers have downsized the football side to maximise their take and now that’s coming back to bite them big time. Their is no fecking bonus if we all tell them to GTF and refuse to buy merchandise, season tickets and demand our refunds from last season! Hit them where it hurts them most, in their pockets, let them feel our pain watching what should’ve been the greatest season in living memory turn to shit before our eyes. What fecking football club in the world pays dividends apart from a very few elite clubs , for us it’s about the football not the money it’s our identity, the sheer joy watching our team succeed not the accounts(and we can succeed within our means) so Peter get to f@@k. And please Neil have a bit of dignity and go now Before it’s too late to save your reputation amongst the fans.
You could never hit them in their pockets Vinny. Pockets far far too deep. Best thing to happen would be current board sell up ASAP. ☘️☘️

I've lost so much respect for Lennon. I wont go down the road of personally abusing the guy but this is man who said he was ready to quit for the good of the club in his previous term as manager. What's the difference now. Heavy defeats in Europe. Beaten by our rivals. Knocked out of a cup for the 1st time in years. 2 wins in 10. 4 losses at home for the first time since the 50s. Why isn't he putting the club 1st??

Members online

Back