Club Statement

As was said earlier , why has no one put their name to this statement ?
It should be from the Chairman ( God help us ! ) or the CEO ( Which one you ask ? PL or Dom ? )

When boiled down to its basics , as the more discerning among us have already stated , it says F*CK ALL !

WE are communicating with the supporters representatives by the end of next week . But what have you got to tell them - F*CK ALL !

And why is PL named with Dom as being in communication with supporters ? PL - F*CK OFF !

''We are highly motivated and aiming to do all we can to bring success back to the club '' which is why our efforts to find a new manager in the past three months have produced F*CK ALL !

HH
Still no sign of any progress with a mgr, as I usually do I have a tendency to read almost everything that's written, posted and published when it comes to Celtic, and I'm concerned that some people keep saying don't worry about the huns already having signed a player while we haven't got a mgr yet. I'm not worried that fashion will turn out to be a world beater, what does worry me is the fact that even if he's just decent player worth about a dozen goals a season, he'll be settled in and already part of the team/squad before we have even decided on the colour of our away shirts. It shows a system in place to develop a squad, we continually say we have better players, and I believe that apart from their keeper that is basically true but that is not why we lost the league and cups this year it was the lack of planning and the lack of a system where the squad is continually improving and being upgraded was, imho, the main cause of our failure HH.

Still no sign of any progress with a mgr, as I usually do I have a tendency to read almost everything that's written, posted and published when it comes to Celtic, and I'm concerned that some people keep saying don't worry about the huns already having signed a player while we haven't got a mgr yet. I'm not worried that fashion will turn out to be a world beater, what does worry me is the fact that even if he's just decent player worth about a dozen goals a season, he'll be settled in and already part of the team/squad before we have even decided on the colour of our away shirts. It shows a system in place to develop a squad, we continually say we have better players, and I believe that apart from their keeper that is basically true but that is not why we lost the league and cups this year it was the lack of planning and the lack of a system where the squad is continually improving and being upgraded was, imho, the main cause of our failure HH.
Is that you Kris Commons?

Its a big issue...if nothin is goin on in the BG....WE should be signin players and gettin them sorted before the euros.....:(

From a Bhoy on CQN

NOTTHEBUS on 10TH MAY 2021 8:12 PM
Straight from Dermotts boy……….no seriously!

gonzagga

@gonzagabd1

Unless something materially changes Eddie Howe will be unveiled as Celtic manager on Monday and will talk to the fans for the first time. Announcement of the appointment will be before then but no earlier than Thursday. Eddie has been working with a view to next season for weeks.

The gonzagga twitter account is a Sevco troll. Before it locked down it posted an image of Morelos celebrating with the caption "fooled you". Also claimed pretty much on a weekly basis that Howe was within days of being appointed.

Truth is, the ITK crowd are about as "in the know" as your average hun trying to count to one.

Bloody hell its quiet in the Celtic blogisphere. The silence is absolutely deafening. What an ending to a Season that can only be described as a damp squib at best. The Club are doing nothing to help. At least if we had a Manager, even one lined up, we could be thinking of player replacements and planning for CL qualification. Tell you what, even without Covid 19 restrictions Celtic Park would be a very quiet place tomorrow night.

(Ive just remembered its Broonies last home game so maybe not, perhaps not a sell out though.)

When Howe left Bournemouth it was reported as being by "mutual consent". He had a year left on his contract, which would presumably have expired sometime in summer 2021. It's likely that a Settlement Agreement of some kind would have been entered into by Howe at that time, as otherwise he'd have been open to a claim for breach of contract. I'm guessing that as part of any agreement he would be asked to grant an undertaking not to take another manager's job in football until the date his original deal was due to expire. Those clauses are tricky to enforce, so perhaps it was backed up by a financial penalty. Another club could approach Bournemouth and buy out the clause in order to appoint him during this period. Celtic, however, always pinch the pennies and may have offered Howe the job in principle, had him accept informally, but are waiting until the undertaking expires to formalise and announce it. Stories about backroom team etc. are then fed to mainstream puppet journos to deflect from truth.

Just theorising in the absence of any actual information. If true, it would mean a long wait for us fans, coupled with the risk Howe could change his mind at any time, leaving the club high and dry.

This is probably closest to the truth C.T.
What I've heard down in England is that Bournemouth is still his employer
When he left as you say it was by mutual consent and on good terms and as such he is allowing his contract to be paid off normally rather than a lump sum.
He also wants to bring some of his staff from Bournmouth and has agreed to wait until they kniw their final league position rather than strip the coaching staff and leave them high and dry.

He has agreed and been sat back watching the games for afar.

Both the Mail and Talk sport have announced its official today and none of his camp have came out and denied it.

Back