Club Statement

Have we got a new trainee in PR practicing spin and deflection to see if they’re up for the job? Unbelievable. Utter codswallop from start to finish.
An announcement about STs? Tell you what - I’m announcing you’re not getting another penny before you announce the new manager.
Communication with the support is crucial to everyone at the club? Now I know this is a fkn windup.
I’ll give you a bit of advice Lawwell. You’ve been totally silent up to this point. Stay that way until the new manager is signed up. Nobody wants to hear any more of your bullshit.
🤬😡🤬😡

Last edited:
I am going to play devil's advocate here and rush to the clubs defence!

It is good that they are engaging with supporters groups. After this season that's probably the last thing Lawwell and Co would want to do but fair play to them for stepping up to it.

As for the rest of the statement, aye its a bit waffly tbh.

I am going to play devil's advocate here and rush to the clubs defence!

It is good that they are engaging with supporters groups. After this season that's probably the last thing Lawwell and Co would want to do but fair play to them for stepping up to it.

As for the rest of the statement, aye its a bit waffly tbh.
Only thing any supporter really wants to know is who's going to be the next manager as anything else will be just an excuse with the stench of bullshit

Members online

Latest posts

Back