Cluj v Celtic - Europa League Thursday 12 December, kick-off 17.55

Complete with a Savoury sub...

View attachment 5777
Although they might struggle tonight due to a lack of match fitness, you'd fancy that line up to challenge strongly for the Scottish Premiership title against our competitors.

It's a shame Shved isn't getting a game - I had really high hopes for him pre-season.

Another draw or win would be phenomenal to keep our unbeaten run in Europe going. C'mon bhoys.

For those of you without a boax or BT Sports you can try the Mobdro app. It isn't in the play store so you need to google it to download it. Not sure if you have to register but it is safe and no credit card details required (it does seem to need to update very regularly though, which takes about 30 seconds).

You get thousands of channels from around the world so click on Sports and scroll down to BT Sports 3 (English) and click on it. There may be a 2 or 3 options for the channel so might have to close the app and try another one if it doesn't load.

EDIT: I just checked and the second link works!

This works really well for Premier Sports for the Euro qualifiers in July.

Good luck!

For those of you without a boax or BT Sports you can try the Mobdro app. It isn't in the play store so you need to google it to download it. Not sure if you have to register but it is safe and no credit card details required (it does seem to need to update very regularly though, which takes about 30 seconds).

You get thousands of channels from around the world so click on Sports and scroll down to BT Sports 3 (English) and click on it. There may be a 2 or 3 options for the channel so might have to close the app and try another one if it doesn't load.

EDIT: I just checked and the second link works!

This works really well for Premier Sports for the Euro qualifiers in July.

Good luck!
Aye good luck😹

Members online

No members online now.

Back