clyde 1 superscoreboard

was just listening to this radio station and it sounded like a rangers podcast for the first 30 minutes it was slippy hun callers and a total hunfest i have just turned it off
Superhunboard it’s theme tune is the same as a well know Beach boys song B John sloop can you imagine that song was about
Black Americans or even Native Americans
Same here if the Song was about Indian Or Pakistani people The Medjaratti would be screaming And picketing Ipox The MPs would be going mental makes you wonder what Kamara’s lawyer would be saying shame he doesn’t come on TV when it’s Fenian b’s and Irish immigrants that need to go home. But he is a lawyer money tends to Donald principal’s.
anyhoo that Orange voodoo dolls wulny make themselves

HH Mm

Awe its pure shite mate even the so called celtic fans are ridiculous a pure farce of a show 🤬
What celtic fan would phone up and ask Alex “sash bash tour with my mate Natcho”Rae his opinion on our club, I mean they could easily phone up and ask neutral Andy Halliday or the ever non patronising coward that is Hugh “I contradict myself constantly”Keevins for their opinions.........Exactly who in their right mind would? I just leave the wanna be celebrity callers to it and don’t listen to the shite!

It’s always pish!!!
Keevings the other night called Ibrox a hard place to get a result stating Hibs found that out (10 men Hibs who were coasting 1-0 until sending off) and then stating 1-0 result over Motherwell when it was 1-1 (and clearly the huns offside goal) no mention also of Dundee Utd fucking them at Ibrox. Wonder what he will say about the 1-1 yesterday?

1634474968756.png

Out of them all, for me, Keevin’s is the worst.
An odious hypocrite, shite feart to tackle the REAL problem in Scottish football.
And that voice….ffs…can’t stand him or his shitebaggery opinions on the stuff that doesn’t matter…the day he puts his heid above the parapet and takes on the klan, a la Micheal Stewart, is the day I’ll give him any attention at all. ( this post excepted of course 😂) but, as we all know, if he did that he wouldn’t be on the show anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️

Keevings the other night called Ibrox a hard place to get a result stating Hibs found that out (10 men Hibs who were coasting 1-0 until sending off) and then stating 1-0 result over Motherwell when it was 1-1 (and clearly the huns offside goal) no mention also of Dundee Utd fucking them at Ibrox. Wonder what he will say about the 1-1 yesterday?

View attachment 16177
The man is a complete clown. He thinks he has the respect of everybody for being an experienced journalist but I just see him as a complete pathetic coward who is meant to be an intelligent man and slates anybody that says anything wrong or that he doesn’t agree with but then mentions myths like 55 and 150 and never mentions the liquidation of the old club as if it never happened and we have to go along with it. As much as Gerry McNee wasn’t everybody’s favourite I would love if he was still around the media scene. I believe he wouldn’t put up with all this continuity pish and lies he would call out cowars/liars like Keevins, Guidi and all the other clowns

Members online

Latest posts

Back