Clyde ssb

Dont know who it is that's standing up for Celtic just highlighting the obvious. If we make a change make it right now.he said.
Cunt talking noo is roger I think,
Gordon dalziel on , a rangers fan praising lenny because he has to think about his family fukn hypocritical bassa saying we should lay off him , he was right about the last part.

Caller: everybody's going to make mistakes
Panel host: is it a mistake or never did anything wrong.
Caller:Apart from having a few beers no
Host :thanks for your call 👏

Broony talking: we not In best position now but have 3 games in hand we are capable with a bit of pressure put on them you never know what'll happen we focus on us usual stuff panel concentrate on the gap and gd is an extra point. Unassailable ito

So far surprisingly all sympathetic to lenny. This one is saying the media only jumped on the bandwagon of Celtic supporters against neil Lennon one panelist admits they picked up on it

The panel are now proclaiming that we cant understand why the media have reacted this way. Fs😆

I stopped listening to that shite years ago because the callers all managed to be of the mentally challenged type.
Which was true in the main, I've gave up beat the pundits on fkn hate that as well. Canny mind 8f its got another hour that'll be hun radio time.

The panel are now proclaiming that we cant understand why the media have reacted this way. Fs😆
Still waiting on the Times apology I am sure somre of the panel will be familiar with the author of the piece and will stay silent about that, has no-one brought it up.

The league is long gone. After Lennys interview I'm astounded he's still in a job. Not being negative guys but being honest.
Stevie if someone called you a name in a regional newspaper, knowing its a slur used by the huns, then I would expect you to let them have it at the media conference, you know that what they would do would be a page 46 tiny apology buried away but just legal enough to cover their arses, so why not be upfront and tell them what you think of them. The Evening times and the Daily Record are orange bastards you know it and I know it, we know people who worlked in it and thats what they were and never hid it some are still there.

Stevie if someone called you a name in a regional newspaper, knowing its a slur used by the huns, then I would expect you to let them have it at the media conference, you know that what they would do would be a page 46 tiny apology buried away but just legal enough to cover their arses, so why not be upfront and tell them what you think of them. The Evening times and the Daily Record are orange bastards you know it and I know it, we know people who worlked in it and thats what they were and never hid it some are still there.
I know they're biased Boab. That's why i personally don't listen or read their shite but what a fekn PR disaster. As if we needed to give them more ammo. Lenny talks shit in his interviews. He has no tactical awareness and has no idea how to motivate players. That's my point.

Members online

No members online now.

Back