Clyde ssb

Jpw

Ive been a listener for years long time and all that but ive never been so disgusted with commentators pundits panels hosts in years. Cannot hide the glee in their delight of our failures if u think for 1 minute that west of scotland hatred for our club then take a listen disgusting biased shite should be called out by our club

The hatred for Celtic FC and its supporters has reached fever pitch. No balance in any of their reporting or on their so called entertainment shows.

oh if only Celtic had done what should have been done back in 2012 by not allowing this monster of hatred to survive. Scotland had a chance to be rid of this for once and for all.

And so all for the sake of the Sky tv deals the Old Firm myth was kept alive and we are now reaping what was sown. Our smsm and social media awash with the rise of new found confidence in their hatred for Celtic FC and all of its supporters.

Never listen to them or radio shortbread think since the dougie dougie refs strike when they were all going mental at the gaul of lenny calling out the refs .

Would recommend everyone ignores them they pander to their target audience knuckledraggers ,fkwits and dribblewits

switch them off ,,,,,,,,you'll feel better about it

Horrible hun fest radio show , only let Celtic fans on to try and make a fool of them , " lose the caller connection " when they get the better of the panel , Halliday (lol) , Nosferatu Rae , and worst of all Hugh Keevins who's been gagging for years to start slating us since Kenny D had him tossed out that presser . I used to listen to it , but after hearing Keevins " YOU ARE STEVEN GERRARD "arselicking rant a few months ago , I'd rather do papercuts on my bellend then rub it into a packet of salt n vinegar Mc'Coys than tune into that Sevco propaganda shite

Last edited:
Horrible hun fest radio show , only let Celtic fans on to try and make a fool of them , " lose the caller connection " when they get the better of the panel , Halliday (lol) , Nosferatu Rae , and worst of all Hugh Keevins who's been gagging for years to start slating us since Kenny D had him tossed out that presser . I used to listen to it , but after hearing Keevins " YOU ARE STEVEN GERRARD "arselicking rant a few months ago , I'd rather do papercuts on my bellend then rub it into a packet of salt n vinegar Mc'Coys than tune into that Sevco propaganda shite
Don't know why anyone would listen to it. The people who phone in are an embarrassing collection of dim witted fools. The same people who phone the daily record hotline

Don't know why anyone would listen to it. The people who phone in are an embarrassing collection of dim witted fools. The same people who phone the daily record hotline
You mean its real people.

Always thought most of them were plants.

Haven't listened to it since Hugh stopped using the phrase " there are only 2 things Certain in life, death and Taxes, always wanted to ask him why he stopped saying that, about 2012 if memory serves me.

Something must have happened about then to change his mind.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hard on McCoy's there m8. 🤣🤣🤣

Ive been a listener for years long time and all that but ive never been so disgusted with commentators pundits panels hosts in years. Cannot hide the glee in their delight of our failures if u think for 1 minute that west of scotland hatred for our club then take a listen disgusting biased shite should be called out by our club
Never mind the Spanish |Flu this mornings headlines, the meltdown going to wipe out more huns than the flu did

hun skelper.jpg

hun skelper.jpg

Have stopped listening now for a few years . My brother still listens and it's never changed , I constantly get texts saying turn on the SSB listen tae this nugget. It's always been like this, even when Rodgers was here and we were skelping them by 4or5 every game we played them. Still the panel before the game would be spouting nonsense about how they were better now etc game will be hard to call (5-1) fs, and the level of ignorance from some callers beggars belief. It is nothing more than an open mic on slating Celtic and promoting sevco. The sheer ignorance ( cant liquidate a football club just its assests) etc but you get the occasional clever point such as folk quoting Donald Findlay and his "this is a new entity that must create it's own history" that one really sticks in their throats. I mean who's more prominent a hun than the former vice chairman? I remember WFDJ trying to juggle with that, " I think what he meant was...." no FDJ he run the club and knows a lot better than you or I for that matter. Plus the callers are vetted, VETTED !! And still you'll get a steamer on barely make out wtf hes mumbling about. Comedy central and completely irrelevant and old school out of touch and date pundits. These guys chick young etc are embarrassing themselves constantly. F the lot of them. I remember hartson saying that Celtics second 9iar is unprecedented, young says well it's not unprecedented rangers have done it. What twice chick ? Eh no once , well then twice is unprecedented ya thick as a plank cnut. This level of bias , bigotry and allowing steaming drunk sectarian barstewards on the air after having been vetted is typical. And aye as someone else said since jimmy Sanderson sadly passed it's got worse. Hugh keevins can try and want to be Jimmy as much as he likes but his "matter of fact " dulcit tones dont sway anyone. Tonight's panel McCann, Dodds and Rae and there it is, all you need know about the programme coming up. Utter bs 🤬

Have stopped listening now for a few years . My brother still listens and it's never changed , I constantly get texts saying turn on the SSB listen tae this nugget. It's always been like this, even when Rodgers was here and we were skelping them by 4or5 every game we played them. Still the panel before the game would be spouting nonsense about how they were better now etc game will be hard to call (5-1) fs, and the level of ignorance from some callers beggars belief. It is nothing more than an open mic on slating Celtic and promoting sevco. The sheer ignorance ( cant liquidate a football club just its assests) etc but you get the occasional clever point such as folk quoting Donald Findlay and his "this is a new entity that must create it's own history" that one really sticks in their throats. I mean who's more prominent a hun than the former vice chairman? I remember WFDJ trying to juggle with that, " I think what he meant was...." no FDJ he run the club and knows a lot better than you or I for that matter. Plus the callers are vetted, VETTED !! And still you'll get a steamer on barely make out wtf hes mumbling about. Comedy central and completely irrelevant and old school out of touch and date pundits. These guys chick young etc are embarrassing themselves constantly. F the lot of them. I remember hartson saying that Celtics second 9iar is unprecedented, young says well it's not unprecedented rangers have done it. What twice chick ? Eh no once , well then twice is unprecedented ya thick as a plank cnut. This level of bias , bigotry and allowing steaming drunk sectarian barstewards on the air after having been vetted is typical. And aye as someone else said since jimmy Sanderson sadly passed it's got worse. Hugh keevins can try and want to be Jimmy as much as he likes but his "matter of fact " dulcit tones dont sway anyone. Tonight's panel McCann, Dodds and Rae and there it is, all you need know about the programme coming up. Utter bs 🤬 or should I say complete and utter bunkum HH

Heres one for the idiotic fool that is Boyd,
RANGERS* idol Kris Boyd is to sell face masks with his big smile on them to raise money for his mental health charity.

So basically its a Hun charity or no charity at all, well nothing personal but with the amount of Deladomul been taken over in the South Side for the last Nine years there was bound to be an influx of mental patients needing attended to.

So basically its not a charity anymore, as there will be no funds coming from Celtic fans who incidentally would have given full backing to his charity as especially after what happened to his brother but been the thick cunt he is forget it, as they say each to their own. Own goal with that one Boyd discriminating with the mentallly ill who will recieve much less needed funds. GIRFUY more jelly and ice cream hilarity at the deluded.

Last edited:
Might I suggest Tesco’s own brand? They’re a lot cheaper.

Members online

Back