C'MON MEMBERS,START CHIPPIN IN,10 IN A ROW! EVEN TRACTOR DRIVERS ARE WELCOME!

michael duffy

2,767 members,between 12 and 25 folks posting,ah know these are difficult times, but the fitba's back on thursday, the new seasons about tae kick off,50,000+ have renewed their season books, for what could be the most exciting season in our history.and not knowing if they'll see a game!,so the only way we can get together, to get behind the team,is via,social media,blogs and forums,this is a great forum,wi' some loonies, but we all have one thing in common, 10 in a row!,
so come on Bhoys and Ghirls, give us us your opinions, your thoughts,your hopes,BRING THE THE THUNDER!!!!!!!!10 IN A FECKIN ROW!!!!

Trying my bestest to get involved, enjoying my time spent on here, hopefully it’ll pick up a bit once the games start, my boax coming today, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,
Just noticed the members online bit, 59 on, 7 members but 52 guests, are they all Huns?

A lot of folk don't feel confident enough to join in if they're not too familiar with social media but we do get a fair few lurking huns. The huns that join in are usually spotted because of their negativity but there are some that like to divide and conquer the support on here.

Remember too that the smsm like to lurk as some of our members post something and it is picked up and passed off as news by lazy churnalists. Some of the clever members have deliberately posted red herrings to watch how it gets regurgitated by the bassas.

Apart from that there are the usual trolls who come on the Noise just to slag off other members, they usually get short shrift and that's why the ignore button is so handy.

Trying my bestest to get involved, enjoying my time spent on here, hopefully it’ll pick up a bit once the games start, my boax coming today, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,
Just noticed the members online bit, 59 on, 7 members but 52 guests, are they all Huns?

Wait till we lose a game Bellshill Bhoy, the hits will keep on coming and coming.

As Shammy said our lazy journalists lurk looking for a world exclusive, and the jury is still out on some of the members being Celtic fans, like most blogs we have our pet huns to play with, usually the same one under a different log in name, but they get found out soon enough.

H.H

2,767 members,between 12 and 25 folks posting,ah know these are difficult times, but the fitba's back on thursday, the new seasons about tae kick off,50,000+ have renewed their season books, for what could be the most exciting season in our history.and not knowing if they'll see a game!,so the only way we can get together, to get behind the team,is via,social media,blogs and forums,this is a great forum,wi' some loonies, but we all have one thing in common, 10 in a row!,
so come on Bhoys and Ghirls, give us us your opinions, your thoughts,your hopes,BRING THE THE THUNDER!!!!!!!!10 IN A FECKIN ROW!!!!
Loony here πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

All the talk seems to be about 10 IAR, is that all we want to focus on ??,what about 12,,15 it,s a possibility,
I think when we get the 10 it will be the biggest catastrophe the cesspit has known there will be no hiding place for any of the scurvy mob,they will be devestated,
The best thing slippy can do sooner rather than later is to get his arse down to Bristol and knock on their door and tell them he is available,if he does not stop the 10 his obsession about becoming the manager of Liverpool goes down the same pan as sevco along with their 9 year history..

HH.

All the talk seems to be about 10 IAR, is that all we want to focus on ??,what about 12,,15 it,s a possibility,
I think when we get the 10 it will be the biggest catastrophe the cesspit has known there will be no hiding place for any of the scurvy mob,they will be devestated,
The best thing slippy can do sooner rather than later is to get his arse down to Bristol and knock on their door and tell them he is available,if he does not stop the 10 his obsession about becoming the manager of Liverpool goes down the same pan as sevco along with their 9 year history..

HH.
10iar is all we should be focusing on this season, cups are a bonus, this seasons way too important in the clubs history, 12-15 will follow on, let’s get this one in the bag 1st

aye let's get it goin troops I was away for wee while masel but the tenth banter year is upon us troops let the banter begin get into these spady bastards😜

Back