c'mon the hamilton

Expected them to beat Hamilton but they will have the most penalties ever in a season the way the refs are handing them out to them

Expected them to beat Hamilton but they will have the most penalties ever in a season the way the refs are handing them out to them

Did not see the game. But isnt it juts a lovely coincedence that just at the right time the penalty came. Honest mistakes always seem to favour one teammore than any other. Well two teams both claiming to be the only one.

Big Eddy scythed to ground and injured against Aberdeen. Major incedent didnt even make the highlights.

Now I might well be jumping the gun today, I really havent seen the penalties or the game. I just saw the result on website and two penalties just after Hamilton equalise, and well my mind thought ah coincidence.

Did not see the game. But isnt it juts a lovely coincedence that just at the right time the penalty came. Honest mistakes always seem to favour one teammore than any other. Well two teams both claiming to be the only one.

Big Eddy scythed to ground and injured against Aberdeen. Major incedent didnt even make the highlights.

Now I might well be jumping the gun today, I really havent seen the penalties or the game. I just saw the result on website and two penalties just after Hamilton equalise, and well my mind thought ah coincidence.
I never seen the game either but it is getting ridiculous the amount of penalties they are getting its like back to the 70s and 80s when they were struggling they would get a pen

Sevco are rank, there might be a little chance next week with zero expectations on Aberdeen that they could pull off a win.

Gerrard has no quality to work with, when they get nasty games away at Hearts and Hibs they'll need more than Andrew Dallas.

In any other country Morelos would be seeing red almost every week.

Reactions: TET
Seen the end of the game 2 penalties just in time to ensure the huns get a win. Corrupt Scottish football at its best shame on them

Reactions: TET
Anyone could have written the script the minute Hamilton scored.
I was out for lunch did not see the game,can imagine though soft penalties to ensure a win.Will the injustices in Scottish football ever end.?

Hamilton should have had a pen in the first half with Tavernier hauling back one of their players - Andy Wanker "six of one ... " He is one useless fuckwit!

Expect nothing else from Sky.

Actually glad my Ma came for dinner and didn't watch the rest!

That 2nd pen was standard fare from the orcs, seen that kinda crap for decades! He was going down in stages. More interested in the guy behind him than the ball. Definate penalty for accies in 1st half, hun had both hands pulling the guy back. Business as usual in Scotland

That 2nd pen was standard fare from the orcs, seen that kinda crap for decades! He was going down in stages. More interested in the guy behind him than the ball. Definate penalty for accies in 1st half, hun had both hands pulling the guy back. Business as usual in Scotland
What i did observe was the huns are in no good shape, their defence is shaky this game was played on the deck for obvious reasons the pitch and the defence are easily skinned, Hamilton were victims of their own downfall, matin cannon will be very annoyed at giving away at least a draw.

Members online

No members online now.

Back