Come on all you lurkers; what the Hell are you waiting for?

Lots of people viewing the forums who aren't yet signed up for them.

Hey, if you're a Sevconut, jog on.

Otherwise, sign up and join the discussions. You waiting for an engraved invite? :)

Consider this it!
Probably waiting for a loan of a shovel knowing them..
Lots of people viewing the forums who aren't yet signed up for them.

Hey, if you're a Sevconut, jog on.

Otherwise, sign up and join the discussions. You waiting for an engraved invite? :)

Consider this it!
Best of luck to you and all involved James, ?HH?

Hi everyone, just signed up. Saw this forum mentioned on James' blog and decided to give it a go.

Basque bhoy here, sympathiser since before Seville I think, I fancied Larsson when I was a teenager and ended up falling in love with our club, it's been over ten years that I've been calling myself a supporter and by now I'm just Celtic daft til I die, plain and simple.

I'm an Alaves season ticket holder but that's my hometown team, what I was born into by chance. Celtic is the club I chose to love and it's a very different, irrational feeling I can't quite explain. It's given me so many pleasant moments and memories through the years, even from a distance. I'm sure this year won't be different.

Glad to be a part of this forum and share my thoughts on the team with you lot. Visited Glasgow for the first time last summer but I haven't been to Paradise yet. Hopefully this season or next, meanwhile I watch as many matches as I can.

See you around!

Members online

Latest posts

Back