Come on all you lurkers; what the Hell are you waiting for?

Hi everyone, just signed up. Saw this forum mentioned on James' blog and decided to give it a go.

Basque bhoy here, sympathiser since before Seville I think, I fancied Larsson when I was a teenager and ended up falling in love with our club, it's been over ten years that I've been calling myself a supporter and by now I'm just Celtic daft til I die, plain and simple.

I'm an Alaves season ticket holder but that's my hometown team, what I was born into by chance. Celtic is the club I chose to love and it's a very different, irrational feeling I can't quite explain. It's given me so many pleasant moments and memories through the years, even from a distance. I'm sure this year won't be different.

Glad to be a part of this forum and share my thoughts on the team with you lot. Visited Glasgow for the first time last summer but I haven't been to Paradise yet. Hopefully this season or next, meanwhile I watch as many matches as I can.

See you around!
Glad to have you in the Celtic family Uztia. Hopefully you can get to paradise soon. I remember my 1st time there. Celtic v Bayern. Grants testimonial. Was always a Celtic fan through my dad but that's when I fell in love with the club proper. The noise and the colour blew my mind. HH brother

Glad to have you in the Celtic family Uztia. Hopefully you can get to paradise soon. I remember my 1st time there. Celtic v Bayern. Grants testimonial. Was always a Celtic fan through my dad but that's when I fell in love with the club proper. The noise and the colour blew my mind. HH brother

Thanks, mate.

Hopefully it'll be soon. I've got a friend who's a football journalist in Madrid and he's been sent to cover a few EPL matches, he's gonna try to take me and another friend to Celtic Park this season through their New Balance contact. Regardless, if he doesn't deliver I'm gonna get it sorted myself one of these days. It's difficult with work though. But yeah, I'll visit soon, it's my personal Mecca peregrination :cool: And the year we clinch 10IAR you know I'll be back as well!

HH buddy. 10IAR will be like a call to prayer. I can just picture every Celtic fan from the 4 corners of the map decending on parkhead. What a party

Engraved invite thankfully received! Long term lurker mainly on Phil, Paul and James’s sites. Live in Essex but grew up in Kilsyth and spent my childhood in the “jungle” with the old man - happy days... Happiest early memory was Caesar scoring in injury time against Vojvodina - could we really make it to Lisbon?? The rest is history and who would have imagined that “they” would go bust trying to emulate us. I only wish my dad had lived to see it....

Been lurkin on pie an bovril a cpla years, but there's too much fightin an arguing goes on in thereand of course ffs, a lot of whataboutery.
Good tae be here hail hail

Lots of people viewing the forums who aren't yet signed up for them.

Hey, if you're a Sevconut, jog on.

Otherwise, sign up and join the discussions. You waiting for an engraved invite? :)

Consider this it!
Just joined today
Hail Hail ??

Otherwise, sign up and join the discussions. You waiting for an engraved invite? :)

Consider this it!

James, I just copy pasted your article on the ´Scottish football’s corruption issues´ you wrote earlier today. I forwarded it here. info@scottishfa.co.uk I encourage all Hoops fans to do the same. See if their server can cope. Hail Hail

New to the forum. I enjoy the discussions, but I feel quite inadequate when it comes to paticipating in the discussions. Bit of a very old geezer am I. Use the name Napoleon in honour of the great Jimmy McNenemy

New to the forum. I enjoy the discussions, but I feel quite inadequate when it comes to paticipating in the discussions. Bit of a very old geezer am I. Use the name Napoleon in honour of the great Jimmy McNenemy
Feel free to put yer tuppence in Nap, us auld yins have more experience in watching the Tic than the young team.Just remember, we have seen the best of the best, Big Jock and his Bhoys.Hope to see your comments.HH

Consider this it!

Often thought that myself
Are these lurkers one off lurkers or repeat lurkers who just can't afford to commit to pay the joining fee

Get your fingers out Join up Post your views We promise not to laugh at you if your views don't concur with others and won't criticise your spelling mistakes and typos

HH?

Often thought that myself
Are these lurkers one off lurkers or repeat lurkers who just can't afford to commit to pay the joining fee

Get your fingers out Join up Post your views We promise not to laugh at you if your views don't concur with others and won't criticise your spelling mistakes and typos

HH?

It's a wee glimpse into reality for the supporters of a zombie club.

Back