Common sense prevails at SFA for Broony

I honestly think their SCUM Fans will invade the park m8 after we PUMP THEM!! They cannot Fukin take it!!?????..Close the DUMP DOON FUR FUKIN GOOD!!?????

If they invaded the park we would get the blame. It would be their way of taking the title from us. We would be accused of "not acting in the best interest of Scottish football" by scoring loads of goals and making the hun very very angry. Celtic would be deducted the exact amount of points needed to allow 2nd place to win the league ??

If they invaded the park we would get the blame. It would be their way of taking the title from us. We would be accused of "not acting in the best interest of Scottish football" by scoring loads of goals and making the hun very very angry. Celtic would be deducted the exact amount of points needed to allow 2nd place to win the league ??
Happened before they caused trouble at CP
And Celtic were blamed by the SFA in the book Celtic Paranoia. But I think Broonie went into the execution chamber shook hands wi the Masonic cabal and goat into thur heeds wi a Vulcan mind meld and the all ended up singing the Celtic song wi 4 Choruses o Sevco are deid. ?????
And he’s now there rent free ????

HH ☘️?

Common sense prevails at SFA? Not a chance!

More like Celtic's legal team handed them their arses by taking apart their back of a fag packet rule book and showing this charge up for what it was......a craven attempt by a snivelling wee clique who were trying to take the heat off out-of-control Sevvie players as well as trying to appease the frothing Ibrox hordes and their wee cheerleading chimps in the press.

Last edited:
Just reading this from the SFA site and still in complete awe of how detached from reality the charge against Broony is . . . .

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

[Also, I wonder what will happen to Steve Clarke on May 1, if you read down a few "charges"]

Clarke will be took to task ,but they have picked on the wrong man he won't stand for any shite

This from an antiquated organization built by bigots

Members online

Back