Comparing Strikers Since Strachan

Excellent work CBN?

Bit surprised by how relatively low wee Magic is. Thinking back tho, he did tend to score loads in a single game then might be blanking for a game or two.

He done a grand turn for us at that time, tho

Excellent work CBN?

Bit surprised by how relatively low wee Magic is. Thinking back tho, he did tend to score loads in a single game then might be blanking for a game or two.

He done a grand turn for us at that time, tho
It just seemed to be a bit of a confidence thing with Magic.

When he was on a hot streak, his finishing was sublime and he always gets extra kudos for scoring a winner at the shitey.

My personal favourite through the era in question was Gary Hooper, just on the basis that he scored all types of goals: belters, skaffers, back o the arsers, side of the head and shoulders, off the shins, elbows and knees.

Not sure how he would fit into a BR team, but he was worth his weight in Lenny's.

Interesting post CBN, always good to see.

Interesting to see where some of the players drop in this. Big JV not fairing greatly.
He wasn't the most prolific, TGO, but he did have a great habit of scoring important goals.

A lot of stats get boosted when someone whacks in a few against weaker opposition, but I guess the true measure of quality is doing it when it matters.

Perfect example currently: the colombian coke cartel in the southside.

Stats look OK, never scored a goal in anger when it's really mattered (kicked a few tender areas and stamped on a few vertebrae right enough)

It just seemed to be a bit of a confidence thing with Magic.

When he was on a hot streak, his finishing was sublime and he always gets extra kudos for scoring a winner at the shitey.

My personal favourite through the era in question was Gary Hooper, just on the basis that he scored all types of goals: belters, skaffers, back o the arsers, side of the head and shoulders, off the shins, elbows and knees.

Not sure how he would fit into a BR team, but he was worth his weight in Lenny's.
That's the way to do it... just try to get any contact on the ball to get it in the net because they all count unless MIBs chalk them off.

Members online

Latest posts

Back