Completely Delusional

Why the Seahawks?

my mate in 85, brought a pennant of the seahawks back from the states... i had no idea what it was until channel 4 started showing NFL games and ive been hooked since... after the tic, they are my sporting team of choice

my mate in 85, brought a pennant of the seahawks back from the states... i had no idea what it was until channel 4 started showing NFL games and ive been hooked since... after the tic, they are my sporting team of choice
Don’t know about hooked but you bite like fuck 🤡🤡🤡

Been on the other side for a laff. They did not disappoint. They are completely delusional. Why??
The reason we fielded a weakened side and "didnae try" was to lower the Scottish coefficient so that only one Scottish team got into the CL and this denying Ranjerks a place in the elite competition.
But they are gonna win the league so we just shot ourselves in the foot despite "trying to hijack rangers".
I just don't know whether to keep on laughin or take a few hours pointing out the numerous errors.
what about you bhoys and ghirls.

Widnae bother trying to explain fella

It wid make their brains explode Then again that might be a very good reason for you to offer an explanation 🤔

They are SO diverse in their excuses and reasoning and they have no real grasp on reality whatsoever They even argue amongst themselves about topics that have NO chance of ever coming to fruition but I suppose you do have to admire their positivity 🤣

They seem to have overtaken Celtic fans in the Paranoia stakes The only difference being our paranoia was mostly well founded whereas theirs is only founded by their own desperation and imaginations

Just read that in 2019 Club 1872 have made 13 complaints to the BBC over comments made by employees of the broadcaster Only 1 has been PARTIALLY held up and I believe that was due to a technicality If that doesn't constitute paranoia I don't know what does

They really are a bunch of Poor Souls desperate for recognition and a return to the success that their previous Club rewarded them with on occasions which was delivered by fair means of foul The method of such delivery is of no importance to them however and they unilaterally refuse to admit to any culpability or wrong doing by their previous favourites

A classic demonstration of their lunacy is their team trooping off their team bus at Hampden last Sunday to the sound of Tina Turner blasting out SIMPLY THE BEST over the vehicles sound system

You'd really think that someone in authority there might try and reign in their over confidence especially having seen what it's done for their fortunes over the past couple of seasons

Euphoric cheering in their dressing room when paired with Celtic in the 2017/18 Scottish Cup semi final Probably more to the point was Graeme Murty publicly advertising the fact that it had happened resulting in a 4-0 defeat can only be compared to Turkies voting for Christmas
Bearing in mind that this was shortly after a 10 man Celtic side had recently beaten them 3-2 in a match in their own midden you'd really have thought that they might have tempered their attitudes somewhat

More recently their self belief that they were going to win the league last season after beating a badly understrength Celtic side 1-0 last Ne'erday
Once again their enthusiasm blew up in their faces

Their effervescence going into the 1st Glasgow Derby on 1st of September obviously bouyed by their 2-0 defeat of us In a dead rubber match at the end of last season must have been such a downer for them

They try to get every possible advantage over us Cutting our ticket allocation from 7000 to 800 in the hope that it might frighten us into capitulating Well twice out of 3 times since that was introduced they have beaten us but on the 3rd occasion they weren't even close

I suppose I can see their point in wishing to revel in the successes that their previous favourites would supply with regular infrequency and they yearn to once again have Bragging Rites within our city and beyond but even with a Manager who in fairness was a world class player in his day and their pick of unwanted talent from Liverpool they still seem incapable of making the necessary fist of things

Instead of bemoaning Celtic looking after their own interests by fielding a diminished side v Cluj last week they might like at the chances that they themselves threw away in their attempt to too their group The loss of 4 points by throwing away dying ember goals on 2 occasions v Young Boys
But that isn't"t part of their psyche It's NEVER their own fault They ALWAYS need acscapegoat Throwing away a 2 goal lead v Aberdeen was countered by with a denied penalty claim which had it been awarded may or have may not culminated in 3 points instead of only 1 going on their penalty conversion rate this season

Compared to our own performance on the same evening faced with the adversity of losing a 90th minute equalising goal to Hamilton we took matters into our own hands and scored a dramatic winner in the last minute
That's the difference between winners and losers Success and failure but it's so much easier to look for excuses Whether they are real or imaginary who cares?
WATP after all and in their psyche they deserve to be Top Dogs It's a HUN mindset

HH🍀

Been on the other side for a laff. They did not disappoint. They are completely delusional. Why??
The reason we fielded a weakened side and "didnae try" was to lower the Scottish coefficient so that only one Scottish team got into the CL and this denying Ranjerks a place in the elite competition.
But they are gonna win the league so we just shot ourselves in the foot despite "trying to hijack rangers".
I just don't know whether to keep on laughin or take a few hours pointing out the numerous errors.
what about you bhoys and ghirls.
They didn't complain when we played a weakened team in the cup final oh wait! they did, it was something to do with an offside goal and their striker missing 7 chances including a penalty, not to mention playing against 10 men for over 30 minutes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back