Compliance officer to view Jozo tackle on shaw ????

I smell a smoke and mirrors coming up,we won't take any action on your player nor will we take any action against McGregor, Morelos no it was 50/50 so no action needed, if you beleave that you will beleave anything remember if Morelos red is upheld its added to his previous reds so could end up 4/5 games and they won't want that

Jozo's challenge was a bit clumsy n was an everyday foul. The hibs guy was unlucky to be injured but if they going to even look at that with mind to punish after all the other 'incidents' even in the last coupla months, they really are scrabbling around grasping at straws with their hooves like never before!

Its gone from laughable to seriously dangerous for us!

My sentiments exactly. Definitely a foul but no more. If he's banned for 'violent conduct' and Harvey gets off again we should all just chuck it.
Incidentally, while Mcgregor should definitely be banned I kinda feel Ferguson should be upgraded to a red too.

I have made a few comments about this,and I am going to say to all fellow bhoys and ghirls on this and any Celtic forum ,let’s not get WOUND UP about any speculation regarding our player/s,until we know more,this is just a ploy by the crap press/media to get at us, probably led by them ,if it goes wrong,then we can vent our anger,hh

I think it's become blatantly obvious that the club is being actively and openly targeted by the SFA and their minions now, they're not even trying to disguise it anymore.

Ever since the first Celtic/Sevco game this season we have seen an overt and relentless series of outrageous decisions by refs on the pitch and faceless panels off it. Now after a night of horror tackles, where careers could've been ended, one of our players is being dragged up before the blazers by this charlatan of a compliance officer for a challenge NOBODY was talking about while the blatant assaults EVERYONE is talking about are casually ignored by her. This is a disgraceful and vindictive act by Clare Whyte and for a depute of the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service it does her credibility for being fair and impartial no favours whatsoever.

The Celtic hierarchy need to get a fucking grip of this and fast! No more 'dignified silences' or statements expressing 'surprise' it's time to take the gloves off where the SFA and their minions are concerned because not only are they failing to ensure the safety of their own players with their inaction but they're cravenly allowing those who conspired with the deid club to cheat us out of titles to go on and conspire with it's ghost to cheat us out of even more.

Way past time our CEO called in UEFA and demanded an investigation into this insidious clique at the top of our game.

See when the fks go bust. Where is the shitty sfa gonna be then when they have no option to look to us to fill their coffers and make them relevant.

Mon tae fk lawwell, make these cnuts pay.

Take back our own tv rights.

Stop bothering about scottish football and its clubs. They have shown what they think of us ffs.

Start thinking Celtic first and Celtic only.

Get it done.
well said !! Something is needing done They are not even trying to hide their bias any more

I smell a smoke and mirrors coming up,we won't take any action on your player nor will we take any action against McGregor, Morelos no it was 50/50 so no action needed, if you beleave that you will beleave anything remember if Morelos red is upheld its added to his previous reds so could end up 4/5 games and they won't want that
Aye God forbid the huns should be at a disadvantage

You can’t make this up, what the fck is going on here,nothing about tackle on izzy,but these shitbags are after Jozo, nobody mentioned it during or after game, enough is enough here, where can we go from here,disgusting behaviour from these people if it is looked at, will they look at mcgregor’s honest’mistake’ like hell they will, need to watch this very closely, would expect Celtic to appeal any action with extreme vigour, let’s see what happens , hh
No mate you really couldn’t make this up, another shameless abuse of the appeal system by deadco, that wee hun apologist Andy Walker backing Moreor less up, I was cringing at his “analysis’’, couldn’t believe this from an ex Celtic player, disgusting.

I watched the deadco game when I got back from paradise last night & my immediate thought was that the tribute act would appeal the red card. 14 yellows, 3 reds, 1 red card rescinded so far for for that wee scumbag and it’s not even the 2nd week in February, an absolute disgrace for any professional footballer. I can sense the outcome already ....... appeal upheld due to ‘’insufficient’’ evidence’’. And there’s zero chance of retrospective action against that beast McGregor for a potential leg breaker, straight red and penalty unless the ref just happens to be an ex deadco season ticket holder lets not forget.

There’ll be no mention of the tackle on Izzy obviously, potential leg breakers on Celtic players are exempt, but if Jozo is hauled before beaks SURELY Lawwell must make a stand. There’s no attempt to disguise it now, Operation Stop The 10 is gathering speed as we watch in disbelief.
Keep the faith my friends ??

I
I can smell Trainor all over this, they do want to ban that scum bag morelos so jo jo will have no case to answer n morelos red card gets recinded .They cant do jo jo n let morelos off
believe our board will sit and take it no matter what the outcome is. If they do the only way to pay our board back is to boycott our European home leg watch the fecks respond then.

I think everyone on the forum awaits with great interest to see how SFA deal with the Morelos red card,after all you really have to be blind not to see what took place his stamp out at McKenna followed by the face grab and rolling around on the pitch lifting one hand to see what was happening and quickly covering his face again, why there was no mark on it,He reminds me of the school bully who got into trouble but blamed someone else knowing his mates will back him up,well we know he's guilty but how are his friends going to get him off??? A case for Sherlock Holmes methinks

Has Jozo been actually cited ?

Apart from made up pish from the DR/Sun and stv nothing anywhere else

Reactions: Ray
Has Jozo been actually cited ?

Apart from made up pish from the DR/Sun and stv nothing anywhere else
It was in the daily bog roll yesterday!just trying to stir it up, and hoping they take a look, like you ,never heard a thing, doubt if ref mentioned it in report !!!!!this is just crass shity reporting by this mob, did say in a post yesterday , not to get wound up by these bastards,if it did come to anything ! we would have the right to go ballistic!! hh

Back