Compliance officer to view Jozo tackle on shaw ????

why do we bother talking about refs bigoted attitude then have our manager supporting them must be trying to piss us off.Well Brendan you you succeededd

In
Obviously you didn't read it properly I didn't call you a HUN and you know if I thought you were a Hun I would have said you were a HUN. the arrogance of we should take OUR TV RIGHTS BACK so pisses me off WE DON'T OWN OUR TV RIGHTS we belong to a football league the TV rights belong to that league. The other arrogance I can't stand is them cunts saying don't give THEM (Other league teams ) OUR blue pound the blue pound doesn't exist

I can fkn read ya twat.

Now you read this smartarse

Celtic used to market their own games to the tv companies as did others.

At some point it was agrred for the betterment of scottish football for the sfa to do this.

So

GIRFUY

Dont come for me Jinxy wi yer cheeky mouth.

Am fkn better.

In
Obviously you didn't read it properly I didn't call you a HUN and you know if I thought you were a Hun I would have said you were a HUN. the arrogance of we should take OUR TV RIGHTS BACK so pisses me off WE DON'T OWN OUR TV RIGHTS we belong to a football league the TV rights belong to that league. The other arrogance I can't stand is them cunts saying don't give THEM (Other league teams ) OUR blue pound the blue pound doesn't exist

Oh n your an arrogant pr*ck

I can fkn read ya twat.

At some point it was agrred for the betterment of scottish football for the sfa to do this.

So

GIRFUY

Am fkn better.
That's someone telt

you havin a good day

That's someone telt

you havin a good day

I am having a great day till i read some right wanky comments from those i havent been rude to.

Well if ye dish it. My dish is bigger n better

I can fkn read ya twat.

So

GIRFUY

Am fkn better.
Right so celtic Used to market there own but NOW they don't
Because its done by the league
Also don't come after you??? That's so fucking Arrogant to think I replied to you personally I replied to a post on here I didn't read vwho wrote it I read it replied to it if I read a post I like I reply don't care about the name on the post
Get your head out of your fucking arse

Also don't come after you??? That's so fucking Arrogant to think I replied to you personally I replied to a post on here I didn't read vwho wrote it I read it replied to it if I read a post I like I reply don't care about the name on the post
Sure ther was a clause in it after the setanta fiasco that celtics rights were allowed to be marketed along with spfl BUT the club would sit in on all negotitions to the rights

will try find the article but sure it was worded as that

I am having a great day till i read some right wanky comments from those i havent been rude to.

Well if ye dish it. My dish is bigger n better
Some right wanky comments???
I replied to a post, you didn't like the reply, to the post so instead of making a proper argument you go all hysterical and call me a tube so in your books that's not rude???

You pasted my post into your fkn snarl ya prick.

I know what happens now. Hence the take it back statement i made.

Do me a favour block me.

Just fk off.

Arrogant.

Can you read you said. Ya fkn joke.

Contrary to little england our schools do in fact teach us to read and write.

I will give you arrogance ya jumped up little goat.

Bolt.

Sure ther was a clause in it after the setanta fiasco that celtics rights were allowed to be marketed along with spfl BUT the club would sit in on all negotitions to the rights

will try find the article but sure it was worded as that
Well hope you can find it and I will read it. My point is we don't own our TV rights because if we went out and got our own TV deal the other clubs would refuse to play us because they wouldn't receive any money for playing against us so why would they play to our rules

You pasted my post into your fkn snarl ya prick.

I know what happens now. Hence the take it back statement i made.

Do me a favour block me.

Just fk off.

Arrogant.

Can you read you said. Ya fkn joke.

Contrary to little england our schools do in fact teach us to read and write.

I will give you arrogance ya jumped up little goat.

Bolt.
What the fuck you on about now???

Some right wanky comments???
I replied to a post, you didn't like the reply, to the post so instead of making a proper argument you go all hysterical and call me a tube so in your books that's not rude???

Fk off am done wi you.

You contradict your own shit.

You said you didnt aim it at me, until i pointed out you pasted my comment in.

You said how arrogant when you said it was a post on a forum and how im arrogant for thinking it was aimed st me.

Arrogance. Asking someone if they can read.

Take yer snidey pish oot ma face i have no wish to deal with snidey arrogant twats that lie then contradict themselves when found out.

Bolt

I converse with people that at least keep up with what their saying.

Tata

Last time i looked in the mirror i was good looking.

I dont have a humph, hunchback, hairy stuff, anymore than 5 fingers a piece and my flesh aint hanging.

I smell absolutely devine.

Oh and i don’t sleep wi family.

What do you reckon Jim.

Catholic too.

Naw jinxy’s getting his baws towed for that cnuto comment pal.
Back on form I see !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back