Compper- what’s the real story?

Tenaka Khan

What’s going on with this guy? This constantly being injured doesn’t make sense to me, there must be more to it. Has anybody heard anything ?

A lot of stories going around. None I would write on the blog; private matters mostly, but it's clear there's something that's not related to football. I understand exactly why he's not in the team if some of them are accurate. The media would have a field day.

Then why has the media not gotten all over this if it's so bad?Anything that smells in relation to us would be front page.

First, it's a private matter and the media is leery about publishing anything like that involving people who have enough money to sue, and because if you did that for one player you'd need to do it for all of them and the papers would be filled with nothing else :)

On top of that, Celtic has kept it all very hush-hush so all the press really has are rumours and suspicions, certainly not enough for an actual story. I hope it stays that way. Don't give them an inch.

Yip you don't have to be Albert Einstein to work out something is not right here. With luck will get shot of him asap with whatever baggage he carries

A lot of stories going around. None I would write on the blog; private matters mostly, but it's clear there's something that's not related to football. I understand exactly why he's not in the team if some of them are accurate. The media would have a field day.

TEASE!!!! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Back