Confetti confusion

We like everyone else this is the most ridiculous and laughable way to run any football club in world football.
Even now the brain dead scum merchants have no idea on what to do to survive currently.
Need to sale to ease the pressure or have enough mugs lined up with confetti to keep trying to trade still?
How this scam of a club isn't being investigated is beyond me, with individuals preparing to throw money away at the rate they are, especially when a run of possibly 3 runs in the CL would be required to see any potential returns on there investment still as a guess.
Money people don't take such gamblers unless something dodgy isn't going on, of more likely some form of protection racket is currently in play, especially with the DUP involved.
Even so, with any potential sales the demands for getting in replacements will be huge and even more so with the way we are operating in the transfer market at present, and well on course to overtake there overall trophy haul very soon also.
They remain totally in a position of being totally fucked no matter what the scum do for the remainder of the season, and all we have to do is keep hammering the nails into there coffins by destroying the shit upon the football field, which I remain confident in us doing so still.

I remember how the Huns laughed when Wee Fergus had a couple of share issues during his time at Celtic. Now it's one a month with the hun board.

The last share issue worked out at 4 shares for 1p or 0.0025p a share. The blue pound is fucking worthless just like the 55 title's myth or the 150year old club.

They are a 10yr old football club thats never made a significant profit since they started back in 2012.

FOR THE LURKERS
YOU LET YOU'RE CLUB DIE THE 1ST TIME, YOU LET SPIVS & CONMEN RESTART YOU'RE CLUB WHO HAVE DONE SHARE ISSUE AFTER ISSUE. YOU NOW HAVE A CLUB THATS FINANCIALLY FUCKED AGAIN.
GIRFUY YA C🤡NTS

Last edited:
We like everyone else this is the most ridiculous and laughable way to run any football club in world football.
Even now the brain dead scum merchants have no idea on what to do to survive currently.
Need to sale to ease the pressure or have enough mugs lined up with confetti to keep trying to trade still?
How this scam of a club isn't being investigated is beyond me, with individuals preparing to throw money away at the rate they are, especially when a run of possibly 3 runs in the CL would be required to see any potential returns on there investment still as a guess.
Money people don't take such gamblers unless something dodgy isn't going on, of more likely some form of protection racket is currently in play, especially with the DUP involved.
Even so, with any potential sales the demands for getting in replacements will be huge and even more so with the way we are operating in the transfer market at present, and well on course to overtake there overall trophy haul very soon also.
They remain totally in a position of being totally fucked no matter what the scum do for the remainder of the season, and all we have to do is keep hammering the nails into there coffins by destroying the shit upon the football field, which I remain confident in us doing so still.
Its crazy I canny get my head round it they are more than happy for the club to be run that way its not like Dougie 5 chins is a billionaire that can guarantee there's plenty of money are they even trying to get that club on an even footing???

Its crazy I canny get my head round it they are more than happy for the club to be run that way its not like Dougie 5 chins is a billionaire that can guarantee there's plenty of money are they even trying to get that club on an even footing???
Football was only ever mask to hide behind for what the scum really stand for.
Currently trying to keep the DUP and OO relevant and using Scotland to highlight and spread their shite still.
No such proper football club would be allowed to operate in such ridiculous circumstances, and more so the daft fucks who are trying to keep such shit afloat.
Now no one can confirm the a share sold for 25p is actually worth about 1p in real money, as many with far greater knowledge about this than myself have claimed.
So, for 1m invested is only actually worth 40k?
Well I have met many a dope and done many a dopey thing within my life, but yet to come across the biggest dopes in the world by continuing throwing away money within that shithole unless something illegal wasn't in play.

Football was only ever mask to hide behind for what the scum really stand for.
Currently trying to keep the DUP and OO relevant and using Scotland to highlight and spread their shite still.
No such proper football club would be allowed to operate in such ridiculous circumstances, and more so the daft fucks who are trying to keep such shit afloat.
Now no one can confirm the a share sold for 25p is actually worth about 1p in real money, as many with far greater knowledge about this than myself have claimed.
So, for 1m invested is only actually worth 40k?
Well I have met many a dope and done many a dopey thing within my life, but yet to come across the biggest dopes in the world by continuing throwing away money within that shithole unless something illegal wasn't in play.
Its been that way for years I'm puggled as to why they haven't actually built solid foundations yet after all these years🤷‍♂️ even the mega rich owners get theyre clubs going thru merch and witever other methods open to them so wen they sell up its on a sound footing.....ur rite it boggles the mind...being scared to build the club up slowly after admin because the klan wanted straight back up put them on the wrong financial road and I think maybe they're struggling to come off it now if u know what I mean they needed adults in their time of need but they got the popular option to any fans let's be honest never mind them

Last edited:
Its been that way for years I'm puggled as to why they haven't actually built solid foundations yet after all these years🤷‍♂️ even the mega rich owners get theyre clubs going thru merch and witever other methods open to them so wen they sell up its on a sound footing.....ur rite it boggles the mind...being scared to build the club up slowly after admin because the klan wanted straight back up put them on the wrong financial road and I think maybe they're struggling to come off it now if u know what I mean they needed adults in their time of need but they're not the popular option to any fans let's be honest never mind them
To true cairnsybhoy, dug there own graves and hope all the bastards enjoy lying in them, as much as I would enjoy pissing upon them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back