Congerton

It's Dundee, Maria.......there's not so much clubs as farmers markets.

The sheep are all braw dancers and they look smashing with a bit of lippy and mascara.

That's why Dundee girls hammer the kebabs. They're trying to eliminate the competition.

By the way, that's sophisticated for up here, usually it's: "am eh getting it?"
I remember passing through Dundee one time on a road trip.

Stopped at a chippy and dude in front of me asked for twapaws.

I wasnt sure if id heard him right but the chick serving repeated twapaws. Pulled out two pies wrapped them and the deal was done.

To this day i havent clue if thats how you say two pies in Dundee or if they were just using some code?

I wasnt sure if id heard him right but the chick serving repeated twapaws. Pulled out two pies wrapped them and the deal was done.

To this day i havent clue if thats how you say two pies in Dundee or if they were just using some code?
??

We're just number dyslexic French folk, TET

Twa pehs (two pies). Trois peds (three feet)

Worked up there a few years ago for 2 weeks ,couldnae wait to get back down the road?no far from the Silvery Tay chippy if you know it SP haha
Up on Charly Drive, EB.......I think they might have another shop on the Perth Road, but the main one was in Menzieshill.

Menzieshill was one of the 50's expansion areas, big Irish community up there and The Rock is a pretty rough Celtic pub.

You had a lucky escape, EB. Once this place gets hooks in you, you'll never get away alive!

Remember that wee fud saying far too many tims up here ?HH mate
I've said a few times on different threads that we have it alright up here.

Most of the sectarian pish is isolated incidents and even the local prods won't tolerate it.

There are some places that will never change, but by-the-by it's OK.

Noticed the DFC fans getting a bit "staunch" when we gave them 6 and we're back up here on Paddy's Day.

Might get a bit tasty that day.

Members online

Latest posts

Back