Congratulations Brendan and Leicester

Lubos left peg

I know this will get a bit of hate, but on a day like today where the scum horde are shitting and pissing their way through Glasgow spitting their racist, bigoted, vile venom all over the place I think back to the good days where Glasgow was green and white. The trebles. The invincibles. The trophies. Brendan gave us those days of joy. And his Leicester team having taking on one of the greedy big six and beat them. The fact it was the London scum is even better. Congratulations.

Why was the goal allowed when it was handball in the build up? I thought they got away with it because there was no VAR. Was very surprised when VAR popped up to disallow a late equaliser.

I fuckin hate that little bastard Vardy. The sevvie duh-hiya look is rippin oot him. If ye had to fight him it would be easy to lose control and kick him to a bloody pulp, hitting him so fast and furiously that he will think he's surrounded. Only stopping when he shites heez trousers and the rancid stench o blood and shite becomes overpowering. I like a wee violent fantasy of a Saturday evening efter the scores come in.

Last edited:
Was superb hearing a proper atmosphere again av no anger towards brendan fair play to him the guy knows how to win i also hope he does get into champs league av always liked Leicester and how they're run a proper community club well done them better be us celebrating next season

I know this will get a bit of hate, but on a day like today where the scum horde are shitting and pissing their way through Glasgow spitting their racist, bigoted, vile venom all over the place I think back to the good days where Glasgow was green and white. The trebles. The invincibles. The trophies. Brendan gave us those days of joy. And his Leicester team having taking on one of the greedy big six and beat them. The fact it was the London scum is even better. Congratulations.
You're fuckin on the wind up lubo. I'd love to get five minutes in a small room with Rodgers and his teeth. He'd be shitein teeth for a fortnight.

Last edited:
I read an article in The Irish Times today called, What Happened to the Lisbon Lions. There was a wee bio on each o the 11 players.
They said Billy McNeil was nicknamed Cesar after Cesar Romero who played the getaway driver in the original Oceans 11. Big Billy was one of the few players who had a car and that's how he got the name Cesar.
I have never heard that before.
I thought he was named after the Roman Cesar

I read an article in The Irish Times today called, What Happened to the Lisbon Lions. There was a wee bio on each o the 11 players.
They said Billy McNeil was nicknamed Cesar after Cesar Romero who played the getaway driver in the original Oceans 11. Big Billy was one of the few players who had a car and that's how he got the name Cesar.
That’s the correct story 👍

its in the spelling,Julius Caesar if you thought this guy.

If it wasney for our incompetent, controlling board we would still be champions and Rogers would have stayed for 10 - wait till Broonie is away for a while I think we will get some truth from him.
Over the 50 years I have followed Celtic we have lost a lot of great players because the board didn't fulfill the promises they made.
Ask Mcavennie, Maurice Johnston,ect
Ps altho I still can't forgive Judas Johnson :(

Members online

Latest posts

Back