Congratulations Celtic

Torrancetim

Well done all , today was the best performance of the season so far , composed , strong in attack , some silky football , Frimpong outstanding , broony silences doubters again , Turnbull looked very decent also , so lots of positives , not perfect but much better

Well done all , today was the best performance of the season so far , composed , strong in attack , some silky football , Frimpong outstanding , broony silences doubters again , Turnbull looked very decent also , so lots of positives , not perfect but much better

I've been vocal in my criticism of the team recently so this is the point where I'm supposed to hold my hands up and eat my words but I won't 😁😁 broony and the team has to continue this form and ill be a happy fan. But I stand by what I've said and the team performance has proven me correct. Today has shown what we are capable of. Hopefully that's the cobwebs blown away and we march on in this form.

I've been vocal in my criticism of the team recently so this is the point where I'm supposed to hold my hands up and eat my words but I won't 😁😁 broony and the team has to continue this form and ill be a happy fan. But I stand by what I've said and the team performance has proven me correct. Today has shown what we are capable of. Hopefully that's the cobwebs blown away and we march on in this form.
To be fair, the criticism was not undue.

The team lacked imagination and creativity in previous games. Hibs have been the best team we have faced and would have beaten Ferencvaros comfortably.

First half was far from great, but the reigns were off second-half and Turnbull was immense. He gave Broonie a chance to breathe and not keep looking back the way.

To be fair, the criticism was not undue.

The team lacked imagination and creativity in previous games. Hibs have been the best team we have faced and would have beaten Ferencvaros comfortably.

First half was far from great, but the reigns were off second-half and Turnbull was immense. He gave Broonie a chance to breathe and not keep looking back the way.

Agreed.....but you’re still a fckn shit stirrer when it comes to moi 😛

The thing is Lubo, the critism wasn't really that unfair - as long as it wasn't personal or abusive (which it wasn't for the vast majority of the posts on here anyway). If anything, a lot of the critics were proved right in that Ntcham and Broony struggle to play together in too many games, play at a much higher tempo, start Frimpong instead of Forrest, get Ajeti on the pitch earlier and give Turnbull a long overdue run-out. At last Broony showed us how good he can be after too many lacklustre performances. Lenny had his spark back too.

Now we just have to keep this up. Win the next 4 games against Sarajevo, St Johnstone, sevco & Aberdeen and that will set up our season nicely.

Well done Bhoys. A fantastic performance and brilliant result.

Members online

Back