Congratulations.

Well deserved young abada has been immense yet u can see he can get even better with some decision making he's gonny be some player that boy already is as for the gaffer well what can u say???apart from thanks big man👏👍to come in and get us all from top to bottom of the club to dance to his tune 100% is amazing and 2 trophies especially the league just fuckin wow man 🥳

My favourite part of the season will be enjoying the media and hun pain at the end!! 🤣🤣
Watching a media who, to a man, laughed at the appointment of Ange and predicted his sacking by Christmas, attempting to paint a league and cup double as a disappointment will be fun!!!
Ange has done more in one season than it took their lord and saviour, Slippy G, 3 seasons to do and it will be killing them to praise him!

1st thing Celtic should do, IMO, is tell TalkSport that they will be barred from Celtic park unless they send down fat Brazil to interview Ange in the trophy room. I'd pay to watch that fat pie eating red faced fucking soup taker squirm as he sat across from our boss after the shit he hit out with at the start of the season.

Well done bhoys & ghirl.

Big Tam's goal was fantastic - but in my opinion, O'Riley's lovely finish after over 40 passes in the build-up was the best goal in Scottish fitba for several seasons. OK, it maybe wasn't as spectacular as some, but it was the ultimate team goal.

It will be interesting to now see the results of the bitter drink-sozzled Scottish media hacks - I suspect they will attempt to justify giving their awards to non-Tims if at all possible. Bear in mind they gave it to Sir Walter of Cardigan seven times, but only twice in the last 7 years has the Celtic Manager won despite 6 years of absolute domination (the same number of times Steve Clarke won it in his less than 2 years stint as Killie manager).

Last edited:
Bit confused here troops I was under the impression big tam won goal of the season but I've just saw the clip above of wee kyogo way a trophy for his beauty at the cup final so gonny somebody tune me in plz🤷‍♂️

Back