Consistency ???

I

Ian65

Just heard stevie g rattling oan about consistency Fuckin hell wit a neck this is the cunt who said in front of a packed press room the other day “when Defoe went down no player claimed for a penalty “ I’m talking about last weeks game btw, well I’ve just watched it again an three huns claim for it four if you count the ref ,and wit about the wan the night fuck???? guys outtae his depth btw couple of bad results and he’s gonna implode ????heard murtys changed his phone number ???

Just heard stevie g rattling oan about consistency Fuckin hell wit a neck this is the cunt who said in front of a packed press room the other day “when Defoe went down no player claimed for a penalty “ I’m talking about last weeks game btw, well I’ve just watched it again an three huns claim for it four if you count the ref ,and wit about the wan the night fuck???? guys outtae his depth btw couple of bad results and he’s gonna implode ????heard murtys changed his phone number ???
Stevie Clarke totally outwitted him when slippy dived in with the size 10's Clarke never mentioned any player...but silly cant went head first in there....mon tae fuck jabba get this clown schooled. ??

But its been consistent since I remember anyway, totally biased as often possible with the ABC of the WATP {Anybody but Celtic of the We Always Talk Pish) supporters.

Back