Conspiracy Theory

Vigobhoy

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but I have had a feeling since the previous 'manager' left...
We knew last summer that Lawwell had put him back in his box as to who was really in charge at Celtic FC.
I think at that point that he was already working his ticket and waiting for his chance to get back to the EPL. Not too much of a stretch when the writing was on the wall at Leicester for Puell (?)...
When Rodgers been made aware of the possibilities he became ready to jump ship as long as Celtic were compensated.
Now for the interesting part..... who else could you find in the short term to steady the ship?
Lennon had become disenchanted at Hibs and the players were at a low ebb. For no APPARENT reason he was out of Hibs (er by mutual consent) and sitting at home watching telly. Surprise surprise. Celtic need help and he is there waiting to do his 'duty'.

Doesn't it all seem a little bit convenient? I know I need to get out more.:cool:

Last edited:
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but I have had a feeling since the previous 'manager' left...
We knew last summer that Lawwell had put him back in his box as to who was really in charge at Celtic FC.
I think at that point that he was already working his ticket and waiting for his chance to get back to the EPL. Not too much of a stretch when the writing was on the wall at Leicester for Puell (?)...
When Rodgers been made aware of the possibilities he became ready to jump ship as long as Celtic were compensated.
Now for the interesting part..... who else could you find in the short term to steady the ship?
Lennon had become disenchanted at Hibs and the players were at a low ebb. For no APPARENT reason he was out of Hibs (er by mutual consent) and sitting at home watching telly. Surprise surprise. Celtic need help and he is there waiting to do his 'duty'.

Doesn't it all seem a little bit convenient? I know I need to get out more.:cool:
What happens if rodgers said I want to see the season out,and then leave at the end of the season and Saint Pete said just go now,so we can get extra money 8 million in total for the people he took,making him judas and coincidentally Lenny on the sidelines happened to answer Saint Pete call when other names were available steady the ship and hopefully win the triple treble all seems up and above board doesn't it ????

What happens if rodgers said I want to see the season out,and then leave at the end of the season and Saint Pete said just go now,so we can get extra money 8 million in total for the people he took,making him judas and coincidentally Lenny on the sidelines happened to answer Saint Pete call when other names were available steady the ship and hopefully win the triple treble all seems up and above board doesn't it ????
:unsure: the plot thickens!

“Your a conspiracy theorist “

The story I read was that the board found out that BR was offered big dough by a Chinese club. He kept it quiet and allegedly tried to take Moussa Dembele with him. ( Hence Moussas cryptic tweet when he left) The board only found out about this after Odsonne was signed. That caused the McGinn deal to fall through. The board were reluctant to let BR sign players when he was looking for a way out. Explains the chaos of last Aug/Sep, for me anyway.
Given everything that has happened and how BR behaved. I believe the version I have given. We can't know for sure though.
As far as Neil Lennon goes, the story is related to Hibs striker Kamberri. NL supposedly gave a few Hibs players an old style telling off. Some took it like men, others (Kamberi?) went running to HR saying, Health and Safety...you cannot swear and call me bad words. Leanne Dempster spoke to NL, who said, are you fuckin serious? I can't shout and swear at players ? I am outta here, canna fuckin manage amidst this fuckin madness and Prima Donna players.
If ye see the cup game against Hibs, the way Broonie taunted Kamberi efter Broonie scored, makes me want to believe this too.
That BR scurried aff to mid table mediocrity at the same time Kamberi spat the dummy, seems to me, to be coincidental.
HH

Vigo .... Your a conspiracy theorist.

So BR said "Neill I'm off at the first available opporchancity quit Huns and the Celtic gig is yours"
OR
OK said " Neil this prick Rodgers is off at the first opporchancity Cmon back hame. It'll no be long"
Yup you've nailed it. ?????

Yes you do.

The story I read was that the board found out that BR was offered big dough by a Chinese club. He kept it quiet and allegedly tried to take Moussa Dembele with him. ( Hence Moussas cryptic tweet when he left) The board only found out about this after Odsonne was signed. That caused the McGinn deal to fall through. The board were reluctant to let BR sign players when he was looking for a way out. Explains the chaos of last Aug/Sep, for me anyway.
Given everything that has happened and how BR behaved. I believe the version I have given. We can't know for sure though.
As far as Neil Lennon goes, the story is related to Hibs striker Kamberri. NL supposedly gave a few Hibs players an old style telling off. Some took it like men, others (Kamberi?) went running to HR saying, Health and Safety...you cannot swear and call me bad words. Leanne Dempster spoke to NL, who said, are you fuckin serious? I can't shout and swear at players ? I am outta here, canna fuckin manage amidst this fuckin madness and Prima Donna players.
If ye see the cup game against Hibs, the way Broonie taunted Kamberi efter Broonie scored, makes me want to believe this too.
That BR scurried aff to mid table mediocrity at the same time Kamberi spat the dummy, seems to me, to be coincidental.
HH

Far more believable and refelctive of all news at the time.

Well said Richy ???

Yep!

And the £9M compensation that we got for he who shall not be named and his crew.....just happened to be the same amount he who shall not be named refused.....when an offer came in for Boyata even though his contract was coming to an end.

Coincidental?

We paid 10m to get BR and we lost out on cash by not selling boyata so i’d say getting 9m for the snake ???? to the board.

More business than coincidental

Back