Convict Chairman claims Sevco are "Scotland’s premier club"

Dave King said it so must be a factual statement along the lines of Premier Inn is a high class hotel. Or maybe 'premier' actually means youngest in cross-eyed, Orwellian doublespeak.
Once again Dodgy Dave McSquinty has manipulated the gullybillys, this time with a single word. He has certainly got the knack of opening wallets. Feeding the deluded deludamol. I wonder what he'll use next year........
"Trophyless but Triumphant" will be my entry if anyone can be bothered starting a post.

1561489620095.png
1561489827649.png

I have said before, but it is worth repeating, that Rangers is special and, having won more trophies than any other club in the world, we have a genuinely unique place in football history. We must keep it that way while welcoming everyone who wants to be part of this wonderful institution.

“This is an inclusive and diverse club and we are close to announcing initiatives which will make Rangers even more special to so many more people.

Dave can do anything, Billy, pea and ham from a chicken, now thats clever Wullie.

Members online

Latest posts

Back