Coolio RIP

26+6=1

Celebrity Celt Coolio sadly found dead today aged 59

Celtic-v-Hibernian-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership-Celtic-Park.jpg

Looking like another drug death, found the toilet suspected ”heart attack”
Drugs are for mugs…..waste of a life and talent
RIP 🙏
Coolio was 59 though, heart attack deaths at that age aren't uncommon. A relative of mine who never drank or smoked died younger than that of a heart attack so I would give Coolio the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Coolio was 59 though, heart attack deaths at that age aren't uncommon. A relative of mine who never drank or smoked died younger than that of a heart attack so I would give Coolio the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.
Reports saying there were no drugs or paraphernalia found in his place
My folks died of heart attacks at 51 & 52, mind you, the life expectancy in Inverclyde, wasn't high at the best of time
RIP Gangsta

I have to admit that I hate rap. Probably because I'm not black and live in a ghetto but I absolutely loved Gangsta's Paradise.

R.I.P. Coolio.
Are you sayin" ma wee sister lives in a ghetto, Shammy ? AND.....you live within peein' distance from my alma mater !
Ghetto? Nae chance !
In estate agent speak: you live in a highly desirable, rarely available area. Full of character ( and 'characters' ).
Only those of a genteel disposition need apply.
Havin' said that, and being that I spent ( or misspent ) my formative years growing up in the leafy enclave we know as Penilee, well, you may have a point !

Are you sayin" ma wee sister lives in a ghetto, Shammy ? AND.....you live within peein' distance from my alma mater !
Ghetto? Nae chance !
In estate agent speak: you live in a highly desirable, rarely available area. Full of character ( and 'characters' ).
Only those of a genteel disposition need apply.
Havin' said that, and being that I spent ( or misspent ) my formative years growing up in the leafy enclave we know as Penilee, well, you may have a point !
Soz, I meant I'm not black and don't live in a ghetto and that's why I can't relate to rap music.

I have to admit that I hate rap. Probably because I'm not black and live in a ghetto but I absolutely loved Gangsta's Paradise.

R.I.P. Coolio.
It seems the rap music that they use oan tv advertising nowadays, who is that aimed at, coloured intercity bike don’t buy cars from HEYCAR, they just aw run aboot on bikes or scooters knifing folk of popin’ a cap in someone’s ass, and whit wi the advert fur ra school clothes, white primary school kids kidding on their fae south central LA or the Bronxs, while mummy runs then tae school in a big 4x4 🤷‍♂️

The reason you like gangsters paradise is it’s a Steve wonder song with the lyrics changed as is most rap music, just talking fast over someone else’s music/idea/talent 😱

R.I.P. Coolio.
Same here reggae aye but rap naw I’ve no idea what those guys are oan about something about shooting up their mothers muckers while driving past them I really don’t know why they’d want to shoot their mothers best mates or why they get so worked up about dropping 50 cents or slipping on an ice cube and why are they so angry all the time they’re worse than huns for having torn faces, anyhow I can’t ramble on I’m off to get ma hearing aids sorted so WORD as that guy fae Cameo used tae say

Back